1973 VW BUS *excellent interior and exterior condition* 99% RUST FREE
Price: - Item location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Type: Standard Passenger Van
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 25,000
- VIN: 2232018880
- Color: Orange
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon1973 VW BUS
Up for bidding is a one of a kind extra clean VW Bus.This is a perfect example of a well taken car over the years Volkswagen.
It is a blast to drive this bus over sunny Southern California getting many thumbs upand even requests from some people for pictures.
Bus runs very well, most of the important areas has been restored(bus was in pretty solid condition before restoration).
I will try to describe the bus to the best of my knowledge, listing all good and bad items.
- Bus has new interior and exterior paint, orange and white combination. All windows were removed during painting process to paint the complete interior in white, replacing all the window rubber except for the driver middle window and windshield rubber that was in good condition. Paint looks great.
- Front floor, wheel arches, rocker panels, cargo floor, winshield area, jack points and even battery tray area are super solid with no signs of rust. (I would describe this vehicle as 99% rust free)
- Clean windshield, all windows in place, front windows rolling up and down freely.
- Super straight body with no visible chips or dents.
- Straight front and back bumpers painted in white to match roof section.
- New turn signal lenses and H4 headlights.
- New driver, passenger, middle and hatch door rubber seals.
- New tires with painted white rims and chrome hubcaps.
- New front and rear seat upholstery in brown with new cushion pads.
- New front doors panels with chromed door openers and new handles.
- New rubber front floor mat.
- Excellent quality brown/tan carpet with stitched edges all around the bus.
- New headliner.
- Great condition matching side panels in stained wood.
- New black pads in the back of driver and passenger seats.
- Functional e-brake.
MECHANICAL AND SUSPENSION:
- Excellent running condition, engine and transmission rebuilt recently (10,000 miles)
- Doesn't leak any drop of oil. Super clean engine!!!!
- Dual carburator.
- Great shifting, no gear pop ups!!!
- Good brakes with new lines.
- Tight steering wheel with no play.
- New electronic ignition, starts up at any time.
- Regular maintenance done recently, oil change, tune up, etc.
- Great suspension.
- Runs like a dream.
- All electrical is in working condition, headlights, blinkers, wipers, stop, speedometer and gas gauge.
- Aftermarket turn signal switch in working order.
- Clean California title with paid registration and current tags.
THINGS THAT NEED ATTENTION:
No horn, middle passenger door has no key, no sunvisors, no interior headliner dome lights,steering wheel with cracks, passenger door sometimes wouldn't open from inside, broken radio antenna,stereo with 2 speakers is there but not hooked up, missing middle passenger seat.
Overall a beautiful original Bus that looks as good as it drives!
This is your passport to go back to the 70's !!
YOU CAN SEE 100 ADDITIONAL PICTURES AT MY PHOTOBUCKET PICTURE SITE:(JUST COPY AND PASTE IN YOUR BROWSER)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
PAYMENT:- A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $1,000 USD to be made within 24 hours of auction end through Paypal.- Balance of full price to be paid in CASH IN PERSON, CASHIER'S CHECK or MONEY ORDER, BANK TRANSFER or BANK DEPOSIT. All funds to be clear and free before releasing title and vehicle to the new owner.
SHIPPING:- All shipping and/or transportation services and fees are buyer's full responsibility.- I'm located 10-15 miles from LONG BEACH, CA port.- International buyers are welcome.
INSPECTIONS:- All inspections to be made in person by prospective buyer and/or inspection companies during the 7 day listing time frame, please contact me to arrange an inspection time.
WARRANTY:- Vehicle to be sold in AS IS condition with no guarantee or warranties expressed or implied.
QUESTIONS:- Please feel free to ask any questions at any time, I'm trying to describe the vehicle to the best of my knowledge but sure something can be missing, your winning bid is a contract to purchase the vehicle, not a "come, look and negotiate"By placing a bid you are agreeing to these terms of sale.Winning bidder must communicate with seller within 24 hours of the end of the auction to make arrangements to complete the transaction.
On Feb-11-18 at 21:35:34 PST, seller added the following information:
If you have issues finding all pictures with the photobucket site I've just made a new link on shutterfly:
Sorry this is the good shutterfly link: