1967 Ford Country Sedan - Galaxie Station Wagon
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Galaxie
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 274,660
- VIN: 7P71H147373
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 390 6.4 litre
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Galaxie
Selling my 1967 Ford Country Sedan Station Wagon 390 with 6.4 liter original motor. I have put in a lot of time and money into her, but it’s time to find a new home. I originally purchased the wagon to pull our vintage camper over three years ago. We have not used the wagon or camper as much as we envisioned. We are focusing on downsizing and saving $. This car is solid, fun to drive, shifts smoothly, and has lots of power.
I purchased this wagon from a dealer in Longmont, Colorado, a little over three years ago. He bought it from an estate of a man that lived in Denver. The only info I have is that the man was a musician and used the wagon to transport his equipment.
The paint is a beautiful deep red (we call her ROSIE) that is in good shape with some scratches (see pictures).
The body is solid with very little rust. The cargo area underneath in the rear has some rust. The rear drivers side quarter panel next the tire has small amount of surface rust (dime sized - see pic).Other than that, she is very clean and rust free.
The interior is in amazing shape. No rips or tears on the seats. The dash has a crack in the middle. (see pic). The rear interior light plastic frame broke and has fallen off (see pic). Headliner is in great shape with a small tear (see pic). The chrome, trim, emblems, and roof rack all look almost brand new.
This car is as clean as it gets for a vehicle that is 49 years old.
If I were to keep her, I would buy a carb spacer to separate the carb from the intake manifold.
She has no issue starting cold, but takes about 15-20 seconds to start when hot.
I have always kept this wagon in a dry garage and have never taken her out in the snow.
I fell in love with this wagon and am reluctant to sell. My hope is that a longroof lover like myself will purchase and enjoy!
MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
- New Edelbrock part # 2105 street performer intake manifold.
- New Edelbrock street performer part # 1406 4bbl carb
- New Electric fan
- New American eagle 3 row aluminum radiator
- Evans waterless coolant replaces conventional coolant.
- New water pump
- New Chrome radiator overflow tank
- New Transmission cooler
- New Heater core and hoses
- New front disc brakes with steel lines
- New Starter solenoid
- New DUI electric distributor
- New alternator
- New lifters
- New U joints
- New transmission mounts
- Transmission rebuilt 8/2016
- New Transmission cooler
- New Edelbrock fuel pump
- New fuel filter
- New fuel filter line
- Fuel tank had a small leak and was removed, cleaned out, and repaired.
- Custom made trailer hitch
- Gabriel load handler shocks
- Airlift 1000 lift kit
- Prodigy P2 electric trailer brake control
- New autocraft gold battery
- 390 6.4 litre engine Odometer reads 27466 miles