Restored by a “Marque Specialist” to concours cond., Best of the Best quality
- Condition: Used
- Make: Austin Healey
- Model: 3000
- Trim: H-BT7-L
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 50
- VIN: HBT7L10490
- Drive type: 4-speed with OVERDRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 Austin Healey 3000
RESERVE: In fairness to ALL I will NOT give out reserve.
SHIPPING: I can coordinate shipping to almost anywhere in the world.
NO TRADES Sorry, simply NOT interested in trades of any kind.
INSPECT: If you would like to inspect the car PRIOR to making an offer you will be happy to know that I am conveniently located approximately 30 minutes from either Dallas Texas airports.
DESCRIPTION: Please SCROLL down below PHOTOS for detailed description.
1961 Austin Healey 3000 Mk I BT7
Restored by a “Marque Specialist” to concours condition
This car recently went through a serious professional build by an internationally known and award winning Healey builder. The results are an over the top concours quality car with exacting attention to detail. With less than 50 miles since completion it is far better than factory new (odometer shows 555 miles, actual miles unknown, as per Texas law will be shown as miles exempt since over 25 years of age).
This is serious car lover “jewelry”…… the quality, the sound, the road experience and the eye-popping looks just pull you in. If you have been considering an investment grade classic, this one has benefited greatly from the “masters touch” and deserves serious consideration. Some of the Austin Healeys restored by Tom & Randee Rocke of "Healey Lane" have sold in the $100,000 to $200,000 range. Please take time to appreciate the quality of this very special Austin Healey, it’s truly automotive art. A fully “photo documented” restoration book/DVD and British Heritage Trust Certificate comes with the car. Below are more details.
Total body-off rotisserie restoration by HEALY LANE in Riverside California included the following;
· all components removed from car for rebuild or replacement
· chassis dismantling and prepped for painting
· front and rear fenders, doors, front and rear shrouds, deck lid and bonnet, individually prepped for painting
· Frame and all body parts bead blasted and/or stripped before painting, 2-Stage DuPont Chroma paint used.
· Refinished in colors of Gun Metal Grey over St. James Red.
· All new Red Leather/vinyl interior with matching English Wool carpeting.
· Rebuild original gauges, calibrated and certified by Palo Alto Speedometer
· New cloth covered wiring harness, all new electrical components, all new lighting components, gauge bulbs, halogen headlights, brake lights, turn signals
· New steering wheel – original three spoke type
· Highest quality chrome wire wheels, 60 spokes with original brass re-chromed knockoffs, new premium quality 185-15 tires, including spare
· New convertible Black top, Black tonneu and side curtains
· engine, transmission, overdrive, and rear end differential removed from vehicle and broken down and to be rebuilt
· Completely rebuilt Engine, Transmission, and Overdrive using all new parts
· Completely rebuild rear axle, wheel hubs, drive train, and differential with original 392 gear ratio
· New clutch and master cylinder.
· Jet coat exhaust manifolds
· New Steel exhaust system
· New brakes, new brake lines, front disc brakes, rear drums – jet coated
· Re-cored Five row radiator, return reservoir overflow, electric fan, 17lb pressure cap
· Gear reduction starter and rebuilt generator
· New suspension, new shocks in front, new leaf spring components in rear
· New steering components, seals and joints, new steering wheel
· All new chrome and cad plated components to highest standard. Grade 5 or better original fasteners, nuts and bolts.
· Complete new rubber kit installed
· Original heavy gauge re-chromed bumpers
· New windshield glass and window rubber
· New trunk kit installed
· New gas tank, fuel lines and fuel pump
· New battery
· Cockpit surrounds and windshield posts polished
· new steering box and master cylinder for both brake and clutch
· chrome pieces sent to be re-chromed, polished or replaced with new
· Nuts and bolts sent to metal finisher for cleaning and cad plating
· new parts included, new brake lines, new steel exhaust system, new cloth wiring harness, new hoses, gaskets, rubber fittings
my eBay “seller feedback”
My name is Michael and I can be reached at 817-992-seven 99 one. Please take time to read my eBay “Seller” feedback below, selling NOTHING but quality classic cars.
ABOUT US ….. My son and I are “serious car guys” that are passionate about what we do. We are super particular and only buy the cars we could personally consider as keepers. If you are a seasoned car buff, you know that there is a huge difference between quality and everything else. If you would like to learn more about us, please feel free to check out our site MyRod.com
My Location & World wide Shipping
The car is located approximately 30 minutes from either Dallas, TX airport. I can coordinate cost competitive shipping anywhere in the world.
my eBay “Seller” feedback
Please take time to review the eBay “seller feedback” on me selling NOTHING but quality Classic Cars like this one. You can see by the price points and the feedback, I am selling premium quality cars.
* 67 Mustang S Code 390, $42,9500, Beautiful Car, Michael is passionate & trustworthy.
* $54,750 1969 Firebird 400 Conv. Amazing car & transaction, Michael is excellent.
* Bought a $50,000 Mustang. Great car! Excellent communication. Thanks Michael!
* $44,000 and 2nd purchase from Michael. Very Recommended.
* $34,950 for 66 Mustang Conv. Incredible service from Michael. I’ll buy more. Thx
* Paid $42,500and the car is PRECISELY as Michael represented it to be. Great job!
* 2nd car I purchased from Michael, always as described. This one for $38,500
* I purchased my car from Michael Chance for $44,950. Love the car. Helpful seller.
* Thanks Michael, well worth the $45,000
* Michael has the BEST CARS on eBay. Paid $58,500for my stunning 67 GT 390!
* Had an AWESOME car Buying experience! Bought a $49,500Camaro & LOVE it!
* Michael went above and beyond to assist me. Very good communication. Excellent ! (….$18,950classic truck purchased by this buyer)
* Traveled from AUSTRALIA, met seller. Unbelievable setup, quality people, quality vehicles, quality service (….$35,000classic truck purchased by this buyer)
* Paid $65,000for my GTO convertible, very pleased, GREAT CAR. Thanks Michael !
* Michael sold me this GEM, for$49,950. It is everything I ever wanted and more.
* My expectations were totally blown out of the water on this $42,000Camaro, EXCELLENT !
* I was Very pleased with car, Great seller to do biz with, paid $41,000
* $65,000 1956 Corvett, Amazing transaction, easiest ever, Michael did everything
* Purchased $37,450 Car from Michael and he was the best to work with A+++++”
* Purchased $49,950 Classic Car from Michael and love it! Topnotch experience
* “Superb to deal with! Had absolute confidence in buying a $45,000 classic from Michael”
* “Great to deal with. Michael has Great Cars, will deal again, AAAA+”
* “Purchased a $38,000 classic car from Michael, very pleased, highly recommend
* “Michael just delivered my 64 F100, over $20,000 grand purchase, hassle free”
* “One of the best I have ever dealt with on Ebay. I would buy from again” (….. $58,100 Trans Am purchased by this buyer)
* “Michael is top notch, $21,000 Classic Car is awesome!”
* “fast ship As Described” (…. $33,000 Mustang purchased by this buyer)
* “What an amazing Impala SS427! U made this a great transaction!! Honest ebayer!” (…. $69,950 Impala purchased by this buyer)
* “Michael is a honest seller. Thank you for my $59,950 Bel Air”
* Great Seller, Thanks (…. $42,500 Firebird 400 cvt purchased by buyer, his 2nd purchase from me, first was a $50,000 L78 Camaro)
* Car arrived as described. Michael was excellent to work with. (….$25,500 Grand Prix purchased by this buyer)
* 2nd car I’ve bought from Michael. Very helpful & correct descriptions. (…. $24,000 Mustang purchased by this buyer, his 2nd purchase from me, 1st was $28,000 Mustang)
* Easy to deal with. Quick buy now transaction (….. $24,200 Mustang purchased by this buyer)
* As described, easy to deal with, good communication, thanks for the FIREBIRD (…. $36,000 Firebird HO cvt purchased by this buyer)
If you require financing please connect with the following lenders:
(My collection has been financed at one time or another with each of these folks!)
JJ BEST Banc & Co. - New Bedford, MA
Woodside Credit in California
LightStream - a division of SunTrust Bank and a sponsor of Mecum Auctions!
Terms & Conditions of this sell & all legal stuff
Although my eBay experiences have been very positive, I am aware that much goes on within the eBay community that is not positive and therefore requires direct language.
Do NOT make a bid or offer until you read everything below.
Any bid or offer is a legal acknowledgement and agreement on your part to be bound by the Terms and Conditions put forth below and additionally specified within eBay itself.
Have FUNDS ready PRIOR to bidding or making an offer. Full payment must be received within five (7) business days of the end of auction/sale unless I agree in writing to alternative terms.
WIRE TRANSFER IS PREFERRED for US buyers and required for all buyers “outside” the United States.
Cashier’s check, direct deposit or cash in person are acceptable but in ALL cases this vehicle and its title will NOT be released until complete payment is received and all funds have irrevocably cleared BOTH Banks. If paying by Bank Cashiers Check, I must receive a copy of any Bank Cashiers Check in ADVANCE along with your “internal bank contact information” for confirmation of your Bank Check by my Bank. Bank Cashiers checks MUST BE classified by my bank as having irrevocably cleared both Banks prior to my release of vehicle and title.
Loan checks must be agreed to by me PRIOR to you making a bid or offer. Money Orders are NOT accepted.
I have an agency relationship with a Licensed Texas Dealer and all cars will be sold through this Dealer. Texas buyers will have to pay Texas sales tax and license/registration fees. Out of state buyers are responsible for taxes in their own states.
This is a very nice vehicle. However, there is no such thing as a "PERFECT" vehicle...especially when dealing with vintage vehicles. This is not a new vehicle; it is decades old. Even a restored or partially restored vehicle can and will have flaws and normal wear and tear congruent to its age and/or mileage. This vehicle may have minor dings, scratches (or, other imperfections) and indications of wear and use because it has been used.
This vehicle is sold AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, of any kind expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer and/or buyers agent to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle (prior to the end of the eBay listing), and to have satisfied themselves as to the condition and value and to bid or offer based upon that judgment solely.
Arranging for an independent third-party inspection is a great way to validate a seller's claims about a vehicle's condition. There are many companies and individuals who offer such a service. These services are listed on the internet and can be found in most collector car magazine publications. Of course your personal inspection and scrutiny are suggested and most welcomed. Any and all inspections must occur PRIOR to the end of this eBay listing.
The seller has made a diligent effort to accurately describe any known material defects associated with this vehicle. Additionally, the seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose at the “buyer's request prior to the end of the eBay listing” any additional specific details important to the Buyer. However, any descriptions or representations from the Seller are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. Everything stated in the description is to the best of the seller’s knowledge. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. The Seller does not expressly, or implicitly, guarantee the accuracy of the description including authenticity or genuineness of the vehicle and/or its components and assumes no responsibility for any repairs or defects regardless of any oral or written statements about the vehicle. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage.
Any and all claims or disputes arising from or related to this transaction, other than a claim for injunctive relief, shall first be submitted to mediation in Denton County, Texas in accordance with the then governing rules of the American Arbitration Association. If the parties cannot resolve their dispute through mediation, they shall have the issue resolved through arbitration with the then governing rules of American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon an arbitration award may be entered in the District Court for the County of Denton, State of Texas. Parties shall bear their own costs related to any mediation or arbitration proceeding.