1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS Restomod, $250,000 Build 1200 HP
Price: US $139,900.00 Item location: Springfield, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: RS Restomod, $250,000 Build 1200 HP
- Type: --
- Trim: RS Restomod, $250,000 Build 1200 HP
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1500
- VIN: 124379N539364
- Color: Black
- Engine size: --
- Power options: --
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: White
- Options: --
- Vehicle Title: -- Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS Restomod, $250,000 Build 1200 HP1969 CAMARO RS - FULL RESTO MOD
* Stunning Camaro pro-tourer that's the product of a professional, ground-up build
* 392 cubic inch twin-turbo V8 / Capable of producing 1,200 horsepower
* Turbo-Hydramatic 400 3-speed automatic transmission
* 12-bolt rear axle / Posi-traction differential / Moser 4.11 gears
* Modern air conditioning
* Power steering
* Wilwood 4-wheel power disc brakes
* Detroit Speed front suspension / 4-link rear suspension
* Custom leather and suede interior / Modern audio
* DuPont ChromaPremier paint / Pearl Rally Stripes
* Body-matched Asanti wheels
* Build receipts
Professional, frame-off restoration, this Camaro features a seamless coat of DuPont ChromaPremier 99K, with pearl Rally Stripes. every panel is aligned to better-than-factory standards.
At the front of the coupe's body grille hangs a familiar â€œRSâ€ emblem between vacuum-operated headlights, a show-chromed bumper and modern parking lamps. Above that grille, a traditional Cowl Induction Hood, F2 sport mirrors. At the sides of that hood, bold â€œRSâ€ brandings and bright GM door handles combine with optional RS louvers and billet marker lamps. And at the back of the car, a small â€œHARDCOREâ€ script hangs between flush taillights, a D80 spoiler, a second show-chromed bumper and a slightly modified roll pan.
Engine, 392 cubic stroked and twin-turbocharged, Professionally assembled by the folks at Speedsouth Active Power Racing, capable of producing 1,200 horsepower right off the showroom floor. small K&N filters, polished, crisscrossed and TiAL-supported turbos that storm F.A.S.T. XFI fuel injection, Edelbrock Victor E intake that's bolted and polished valve covers. a quality MSD distributor sequences fire between an MSD 6AL box, an MSD Blaster 2 coil and familiar Taylor plug wires. ceramic coated headers, large-diameter tail pipes. Ron Davis radiator, a two electric puller fans, Painless wiring, braided hoses, AN fittings and chrome hood supports, Turbo-Hydramatic 400 3-speed, narrowed 12-bolt posi-trac differential and Moser 4.11 gears, brakes hydra-boosted Wilwood system four polished calipers with four drilled and slotted rotors. Speed suspension mixes modern power steering with tubular control arms and VariShock coil-overs, Asanti wheels, 245/35ZR19 and 345/25ZR20 Nitto Invos around painted spokes and pearled lips, custom fuel tank and polished differential cover.
Call Chris Courtney Today at 417-831-6065 or Text 417-300-1631.