1977 * Rare Diesel Pick up* Toyota Land Cruiser pick up truck. FJ40. FJ45. HJ45
Price: - Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: *Rare Diesel Pick up truck* - FJ40 FJ45 HJ45
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 31,397
- Color: White
- Engine size: Diesel, 6 cylinder, 3,500cc 4 speed
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Toyota Land Cruiser *Rare Diesel Pick up truck* - FJ40 FJ45 HJ45"Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 100 diesel land cruisers in the six years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealers of diesel Land Cruisers."
This is a super rare diesel Toyota Land Cruiser pick up truck that will turn heads everywhere you go! Diesels are worth more than the gas FJ40s because they are much more rare, having never been imported to the US. These diesels were made in Japan and sold in Costa Rica. With its original 6cyl Diesel inline engine with 4 speed tranny all in excellent condition with absolutely no rust.
The Land Cruiser pick ups have the 6cyl diesel engines, so they get down the road a lot quicker, while still having great gas mileage of about 22mpg. With the 4x4 shift, you can put it in Low and go anywhere over any terrain.
This cruiser was inspected by a certified mechanic with a few minor things replaced because of age.
Everything works perfectly on this truck including lights, dash knobs, instrument panel, 4x4 shift, wipers, drive train, engine, brakes, transmission, clutch, ect.
Diesel pick up trucks like this are getting harder and harder to find, and their price will only increase with the high demand. A great investment for a gorgeous truck.
FREE SHIPPING FROM COSTA RICA TO MIAMI.
ALL IMPORTATION TAKEN CARE OF BY SELLER.
COMES WITH CLEAR FLORIDA TITLE.
AC install- $1,000Heat install $500
Feel free to call or text 772-284-2428
*The Diesel Land Cruiser is the perfect bug out vehicle*
- It resists EMP blasts.
- It can be push started even with a missing battery.
- It can be run on used vegetable oil with an easy conversion available online.
- Diesel fuel will last years without going bad, compared to gasoline which goes bad quickly.
- A Toyota Land Cruiser will go just about anywhere, especially with its 4x4 capability.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.