*Rare Factory Diesel* Toyota Land Cruiser Pick up FJ40 FJ45 HJ45
Price: - Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: *Rare Factory Diesel* Pick up - FJ40 FJ45 HJ45
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 72,408
- Color: Toyota Dune Beige
- Engine size: Diesel 6cyl. 3500cc. 4speed trans.
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Toyota Land Cruiser *Rare Factory Diesel* Pick up - FJ40 FJ45 HJ45"Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 100 diesel land cruisers in the six years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealers of diesel Land Cruisers."
This is one of the nicest pick up trucks we've ever found. It has absolutely no rust and no bondo. It was recently painted Toyota Dune-beige 464. The body has no dents, dings or scratches.The undercarriage is rust free and solid. This one has been well taken care of, and not over worked.The miles listed is what is stated on the odometer, and the odometer is in kilometers. The truck has low miles, and you can tell because of how nice this pick up is, and how strong the engine is when you drive it. This truck is in excellent condition. The Land Cruiser pick ups have the 6cyl diesel engines, so they get down the road a lot quicker, while still having great gas mileage of about 22mpg. With the 4x4 shift, you can put it in Low and go anywhere over any terrain.This cruiser was inspected by a certified mechanic and had some things replaced by our mechanic. The mechanic replaced the seals, brakes, slave cylinder, some wiring.Everything works perfectly on this truck including lights, dash knobs, instrument panel, 4x4 shift, wipers, drive train, engine, brakes, transmission, clutch, ect.These trucks are getting harder to find, especially in this condition. Once their gone, their gone.This is a great investment for anyone looking for the value of their classic car to increase. We set our prices low enough, so you can even buy for resale, or just enjoy driving it around town. This is a one of a kind truck in this great of condition for the price.
FREE SHIPPING FROM COSTA RICA TO MIAMI.
ALL IMPORTATION TAKEN CARE OF BY SELLER.
COMES WITH CLEAR FLORIDA TITLE.
AC install- $1,500Heat install $500
Feel free to call or text 772-284-2428
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.