1983 *Rare Diesel* Toyota Land cruiser FJ40/ BJ40/BJ42
Price: US $29,500.00 Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: BJ40 / FJ40
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 52,308
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Engine size: 3B 3500cc. 4 cyl. 4 speed
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Toyota Land Cruiser"Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 80 diesel land cruisers in the five years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealers of diesel Land Cruisers."
The 1983 silver diesel Land Cruiser pictured is the actual cruiser for sale. The white Land Cruiser pictured is the last cruiser we restored and sold so you can get an idea of what our restorations look and how we can restore the silver Cruiser. Check out the pictures to see how we give great attention to detail for our restorations.This auction is for the 1983 cruiser to be restored however the new owner wants, in whatever paint color, and interior upholstery for the buy it now price.
Ebay's system can not find the foreign VIN, the VIN is BJ42004657
About the 1983 silver diesel Cruiser:This is a very rare 1983 factory diesel BJ40 with the bullet proof 3B diesel engine. These engines are so popular because they are known to easily go to 500,000 miles and averages 33mpg. This cruiser has low miles and tons of life left to drive it daily.This cruiser has one owner who has kept it garaged an babied since he bought it new. Not only is it super rare to find a 1983 diesel, but also hard to find one in the excellent condition that it is.
It has the original rims and tires intact.We had a diesel mechanic do a thorough inspection and found to have no issues. Everything is in great working condition.There is no rust on this beautiful cruiser.We always start with the very best cruisers and make them even better!For the restoration we do the following:1. frame off to paint2. new door seals3. New mirrors4. new upholstery5. new headliner6. new directionals7. new emblems/decals8. new tailights9. new floor mats front and rear10. new shift nobs11. anything mechanical that needs to be repaired12. new battery
This is the perfect cruiser for someone who wants to get a cruiser the way they want it and at the same time get a highly collectable vehicle that is only going to go up in value. Get a head turning cruiser the way you want it.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 772-284-2428.
*The Diesel Land Cruiser is the perfect bug out vehicle*
- It resists EMP blasts.
- It can be push started even with a missing battery.
- It can be run on used vegetable oil with an easy conversion available online.
- Diesel fuel will last years without going bad, compared to gasoline which goes bad quickly.
- A Toyota Land Cruiser will go just about anywhere, especially with its 4x4 capability.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used veggie oil to run your cruiser..For Free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.
Free shipping to Miami, Buyer pays $900 import fee.