1981 Toyota Land Cruiser *Rare Diesel* FJ40 BJ40 BJ42
Price: US $20,500.00 Item location: Miami Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: *Rare Diesel* FJ40 BJ40 BJ42. Complete Restoration
- Year: 1981
- Mileage: 100
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Freeborn Red T309
- Engine size: B Diesel 3,000 cc 4 speed. 4 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1981 Toyota Land Cruiser *Rare Diesel* FJ40 BJ40 BJ42. Complete RestorationOur company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 100 diesel land cruisers in the six years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealer of diesel land cruisers.
This beautiful, super rare diesel Toyota Land Cruiser was made in Japan with a complete frame on restoration that was completed 8/15/2019. This awesome cruiser has the bullet proof B Diesel engine that is known to last to 500,000 and gets a great gas mileage of approx 33mpg. This cruiser was painted with the original Toyota paint color Freeborn Red T309. Our restoration professionals took apart the body to do a thorough paint job.
For the cruisers we restore we don't start with a rust bucket, but start with a very nice cruiser that has little to no rust, low miles, and has the original engine with numbers matching. For the mechanics we had a certified diesel mechanic check everything over. It was well taken care of by its previous owner so there were very few things that needed to be repaired.
Here is a partial list of the body parts that were replaced.
- New upholstery throughout
- New door seals
- New front and rear lights
- New mirrors
- New emblems
- New window cranks, door pulls, door handles.
- New front bumper
If you are looking for a head turning unique vehicle that will only appreciate in value this cruiser is it. These diesel cruisers are also unique in that they are perfect for a bug out / EMP vehicle. See below for more info on that and how they can even run on used vegetable oil.
All diesel cruisers have the 4x4 shift option for off road/ slick road driving conditions. Easy to remove top and sides for open air or soft top option. Feel free to call or text with any questions - 904-510-5412
Check out the Video below of this amazing cruiser!
Call or text (904)510-5412 with any questions.
Free shipping from Costa Rica to Miami, Jacksonville, Houston, or Baltimore; buyer pays $2,000 import fee. We will take care of the entire import process. All necessary documents will be provided for the buyer to obtain title and registration at his local DMV.
Ebay's system can not find the VIN, the VIN is BJ400000
Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
We give a 30 day warranty on all of our vehicles.
We are a husband and wife team, originally from Wisconsin, who moved to Costa Rica 8 years ago (but moved back to the good old US since then). We started importing Land Cruisers to the US and Canada 6 years ago, and have imported over 100 Land Cruisers to date. All of the new owners have easily gotten their US title and registration at their local dmv with all the correct papers we provide and Costa Rican title. Unless otherwise arranged, ebay deposits are non refundable.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.