'75 Hurst Olds 455 Cutlass T-Top For restoration TEN videos!
Price: US $4,299.99 Item location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Cutlass
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Supreme Hurst
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 193,000
- VIN: 3j57t5m289404
- Color: White
- Engine size: 455ci V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White/Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: T Top, Hurst Package, Swivel Bucket Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Hurstrare car, rare condition.
FOR RESTORATION, or drive as is! ( drive while you restore at your own pace. car does not currently run but can probably be made to run quite easily, see below )
dry climate, new mexico car since day one.
THIS IS A FULL DISCLOSURE SALE. we want you 100% confident in what you're getting.anything we haven't shown or explained that you would like to know, drop us a line, we can shoot more photos. show more areas, etc.
--this is why we took the time to shoot 10 videos going over all major parts and areas. we can and will go under car to verify rust-hole free solid frame and other essentials in the near future. search each of the following youtube codes ( copy/paste ) for the videos, or send us a message, we will get you the direct links.g_fl6MD7qt, , uvZpiVNUyGE , , HTvXsKDMQc , , 2x7nh0CR4kk , , Q1tiUvpBTd, ,lQw4vajZ58g , ,mWf7LkT0f5, , 80tUrfaatS, , q3-kxfheUk, ,4bbktI12ugY
-original hurst olds carwith all the unique features, dual gate Hurst shifter, console, swivel bucket seats, special hood, no quarter windows, special badging, upgraded suspension. very few were made in '75, even less had the monster455! ( standardengine was olds 350).
-one of the most complete cars you'll find-very few piecesmissing for a complete restoration. see videos or message us for more details.
-original 455 olds motor, numbers matching, one rebuild approx 50k miles ago.( professional, air force mechanic). car was running great when parked approx 8 yrs ago, due to a fuel pump issue. it is possible that with a gas tank & carb re-do, fuel pump and a few hoses, this baby will run.
-turbo 400 trans, was running and working. does not hold park position, however.
- body has very few major issues, can be brought back to life with relativelylittle body work. appears to have never been in any accidents.compared to cars from other parts of the US, you will be THOUSANDS of dollars, or hundreds of hours less in bodywork due to the very minor amount of rust. we showed very carefully all body issues in our ten part video series. please watch them at your leisure,get to know the car inside and out.
- needs a windshield, all other glass is crack fee and workable. we did not check for pittin, but it seems minimal.
- interior will need carpet, and a dash re-do. most of the rest of interior is 'fair' to ;good' back seat upholstery is free of tears, was re-done around 10 to 12 years back. front seats: fabric is ' fair' ( no rips ) but the seat vinylis faded and cracking a little. interior door panels and sail panel covers will need to be redone, spare parts from non-hurst car will be provided.
-the 'normal' rust under vinyl roof is not bad, only one pinhole, no other rust-through present ( see video). we did a thorough check after removing remnantsof vinyl.vinylroof metal trim in VG condition, VERY restorable.
- t-tops will need new seal rubbers and general re-do, but the glass, trim. frames and surroundingbody metal verygood.
- included is factory service manual - the real deal!
sold from Galles Olds/ Cadillac in northeast albuquerque in 1975 and has lived here it's whole life except for a short stint in southern Californiafor a few years.
we are the 3rd owners, bought from second owner who knew the original 1975 buyer since they were both in high school.
2nd owner took very good care of it, and was the person who paid for the motor rebuild and re-upholstery, etc. probably got a new exhaust and anything else it needed. he took maintenancevery seriously. i recall him saying the car had less than 80k miles when he got it, so the majority of the miles were under his careful ownership. not a racer or crazy driver, he just liked the car for what it is!
original owner was a typical high school senior when he got it, but he also did not race the car except possibly some stoplight drags, who knows!
if you were looking for one of these with the super rare 455 to restore, this is the one. we don't know when the last one was for sale, or when another will come up, especially in such relativelylow-rust condition!
we welcome a thorough inspection by a 3rd party expert ( paid for by buyer, refundable upon purchase, up to $300) and will cooperate fully to assure an easy process for inspection.
shipping is responsibility of buyer but we will providefull assist with transportcompany to assure easy transfer.international shipping is responsibility of buyer, we'll providefull assist with transportcompany, customs forms, etc. we are experiencedin international car sales.
we will also refund up to $300 of your plane ticket/ travel expense AFTER PURCHASE if you would like to fly to albuquerque and personally inspect the car prior to purchase. we are that confident in the condition of the car.
thank you for your time, and please let us answer any questions you have. - joe and scott gagan