1936 MG TA -Classic Pre WWII British sports car (steering wheel on the right)
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: T-Series
- SubModel: TA
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: TA
- Year: 1936
- Mileage: 34,300
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Straight Four
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Leather Seats, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1936 MG T-Series TA
1936 MG TA - $40,000 (OBO)
Approximately 34,300 Miles (speedometer is currently not working)
This car runs but needs minor work.
This is a classic Pre WWII British sports car (steering wheel on the right) that was purchased by the current owner in 1970 from a Dr. Mike Lewis in Crown Point Indiana. The car is located in McCook Nebraska as it has been since. Any transportation costs would be the responsibility of the purchasing party.
It was purchased in 1970 as a ’38 due to the fact that it has the ’38 rear end fenders on it. However, t has the 0678 chassis number on it, aking it a ’36. We have the ’36 fenders in the garage if desired.
MPJG original engine was rebuilt in 1993
- · Balanced cam and crank shaft
- · New rear end differential and spider gears from “Pre War Parts” in England.
- · New pistons form “Pre War Parts” in England
- · Rings that complemented the re bore on the block.
- · Rebuilt water pump form “Abington Spares” in Massachusetts.
- · Tires
- · Updated interior
- · Re chrome on radiator shell
Spare Parts Available:
- · Rear tail light
- · ’36 fenders
- · Original spark plug wires
- · Collection of miscellaneous parts