1968 MG - MGC
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: Other
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 60,000
- VIN: GCN11595G
- Color: Red
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 MG Other
Awesome car. Runs great; starts easily.
Car original sold from University Motor in London. Car was originally a RHD. The car has spent the majority of its life in Sweden. Extensive records maintained on the car.
Find another MGC with a metal dash and seats with contrasting piping with NO headrests! For those who know, the North American version of this car had the pillow dash and seats with headrests. This car looks like a 1967 due to its European birth but is a true 1968. Verified via heritage certificate.
- Factory overdrive
- Front disc brakes, rear drum brakes. This is an early MGC and brake system is period correct.
- Speedometer reads in kilometers.
- Leather upholstery is believed to be original.
- Cloth roof is virtually brand new (upgrade from vinyl)
- Starter and battery replaced October 2016
- Tires show little wear and in good condition
- Original British Motor Corporation MGC Shop Manual
- Extensive maintenance records (Most in Swedish)
This car was brought to the US the fall of 2015. Original AM/FM stereo recently refurbished and sounds great.
Potential numbers matching car, VIN and engine match. Remaining numbers requiring verification require removalof the transmission.High likelihoodtransmission is matching numbers but that is simply speculation.
The car runs a like a champ.This car requires nothing but a driver.
More pictures and videos: