1979 Lincoln Mark V Continental Bill Blass Model !! LOW ORIGINAL MILES
Price: - Item location: West Babylon, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Mark Series
- SubModel: Designer Edition
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Bill Blass
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 29488
- VIN: 9Y89S713354
- Color: Blue and White
- Engine size: 402
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White and Blue
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
19790000 Lincoln Mark Series Designer Edition*. *
Exceptional, ow-mileage Bill Blass Continental Mark V... priced below market value to sell quickly to an alert buyer. A beautiful and luxurious automobile in excellent condition, eady to be proudly driven anywhere in comfort and style. This Designer Edition is fully loaded:
- Six-way power seats, ower windows, utomatic climate-controlled heating/air-conditioning, artier clock, love-soft Dover White leather seats with Midnight Blue leather accent stripes and piping, utomatic seat-back releases, ilt steering wheel, nd AM/FM stereo radio with power antenna.
- Factory-equipped with four-wheel anti-lock power disc brakes, heavy-duty automatic transmission, 00 cubic-inch V8 engine, and functional engine-cooling louvers on the front fenders.
- This Bill Blass edition features an exclusive Midnight Blue Moondust metallic/Dover White color scheme on the exterior. Other unique exterior styling touches include color-coordinated Turbine wheels, fully-padded vinyl roof, Bill Blass logos on the opera windows and trunklid, nd factory-applied gold-colored pin-striping.
- With approximately twenty-nine thousand miles on the odometer, he car has been driven an average of eight-hundred miles per year.
The 1979 Lincoln Mark V Bill Blass Designe Edition was one of 4 designer options, Bill Blass, Cartier, ivenchy and Pucci). The Bill Blass edition was produced during the last week of the 1979 model run, une 4-8, nd included a special leather/vinyl interior, white carriage roof, ix-way power seats, interior light group, urbine spoke aluminum wheels, uggage compartment carpeting, wo-tone paint and pin stripes as well as the designers signature in the opera windows.