Antique '82 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler, 5-SPD, Low Miles, Rust-Free
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Type: Hardtop Cab, Open Bed
- Trim: Brown and Mustard
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 101,602
- VIN: 1JCCN88E5CT066834
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 4.2 In-line 6 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Brown
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Jeep CJ
Real eye-catcher! Everyone asks about this classic Jeep!
Excellent condition for the year:
- Mechanically sound; synthetic oil used
- Transmission shifts smoothly
- Clutch works great
- 4WD works just fine; locking hubs
- Steers straight (drove 500 hwy miles last trip)
- Solid floor tub; no tub rust
- Nearly RUST-FREE body (see photo for light-rust area on front fender)
- Undercarriage is rust-free
- Tires like new; spare included
- Newer wheels
- Original paint and trim with classic patina
- Stored under cover
- Never abused,"rock-crawling," or"mudding"
- Smoke-free interior
- Very dependable; can drive anywhere!
Honest seller who has cared for this Jeep. Because of the wonderful condition of this Jeep, this is a RESERVE AUCTION. However, all offers considered.
Advertised locally. Must pick-up; seller will assistwith arranged transport.
SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY, PLEASE.REQUIRE 95% OR HIGHER BIDDER RATING.
Contact seller with any additional questions or if you'd like to see the vehicle in person.