1984 Jeep Scrambler CJ8, 98% Rust Free, Originally from Texas
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- SubModel: Scrambler CJ8
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 169,500
- VIN: 1JCCM88E7ET003711
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 258 6cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Jeep CJ1984 Jeep scrambler, six cylinder, 4speed. Jeep only has one repaint and it's the original silver metallic. Original motor has been rebuilt approximately 20k miles ago. Jeep is originally from Texas and is 97% rust free with original floor pans. Jeep spent a majority of its life being trailered behind a motor home. Original garnet dashpad with garnet front seats, also has factory chrome wagon wheels. I also have the original half hard top with the original hard doors.
Here is a list of several items that has been completed on the jeep within the last 6 months:
- Brand new 2 1/2 inch lift. (Leaf springs, shocks, steering stabilizer)
- New 32in BFG all-terrain tires.
- Brand new Weber carburetor (still have the original carter carb if interested)
- New Scrambler decal kit from Phoenix graphics
- New exhaust
- All New distributor, wires, and plugs
- New aluminum valve cover with cork gasket
- All new brakes front and rear, new Master cylinder
- New heavy duty radiator with cap and hoses
- New horn
- All new seals and bearings in the rear axle
I'm sure there are several items that I am forgetting to mention. The pictures should give you a good idea on the condition of this jeep. Feel free to give me a call or text me with any questions or any pictures you might want. Jeep is located in Wilmington North Carolina and I will be happy to help with any shipping logistics on your dime.
Low reserve bid with confidence.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org phone number is910-262-6868On Nov-29-17 at 06:14:28 PST, seller added the following information:
I wanted to mention a few things:
I noticed the AutoCheck report came up with "Left side impact collision accident reported on 09/20/2017" This was from a deer, the driver in front of me hit a deer head onand the deer ended up under/besides the jeep. The jeep had some blood and a few small scratches. The driver in front of me called the police to get a report for insurance purposes. Hopefully this clears up any questions or concerns!!!!
I also reserve the right to end the auction early if the jeep sells locally......
My email and cell number are listed on the original description so if anyone needs any other pics I will be happy to take them.
Someone is truly going to get a nice jeep for the money considering what is currently listed on EBay.