1969 Mustang Mach 1 - 351W - C-6 Automatic
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Mach 1 Sports Roof Fastback
- Trim: Mach 1
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 52,528
- VIN: 9R02M123647
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Engine size: 351 Windsor V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: C-6 Automatic
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Ford MustangOver 100 more pictures here:http://s717.photobucket.com/user/shortgavin/slideshow/1969%20Mach%201%20-%20351W?sort=3
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1VIN: 9R02M123647Door Plate: 63C_M5_3A_18L_75_9_XOdometer reads 52,528 (doubtful that these are original miles)
- Marti Report included with purchase
- Built in San Jose, CA on November 18, 1968
- M Code
- 351 Windsor V8
- C-6 Automatic Transmission with shift kit
- Ford correct Candy Apple Red exterior paint
- Correct Mach 1 Blackout Hood Treatment
- Original All Black Interior (red stripe on front seats)
- Rally Wheels
- Rear Window Louvers
- 3.25 Rear Axle Ratio
- Power Front Disc Brakes
- Power Steering
- Non Air-Conditioning Car
- Original factory tinted glass
- Installed new Retrosound "Model Two" AM/FM/Bluetooth/USB/iPod/Handsfree cell phone w/microphone and screen decal (looks like original AM radio when screen is off). OriginalAM Radio is in a box in the trunk.
- Recently refurbished and functioning dash clock (upgraded to quartz movement from Omicron Clock)
- Replaced gauge cluster bulbs with white LEDs
- Replaced headlight switch (original in box in the trunk)
- Replaced gauge cluster printed circuit board(original in box in the trunk)
- Replaced gauge cluster 5v constant voltage regulator with modern solid state (original in box in the trunk)
- Replaced single front center speaker with singular "dual voice" (2 smaller, stereo) speaker
- Replaced rear speakers
- Replaced engine mechanical voltage regulator with solid state version
- Replaced starter
- Replaced starter solenoid
- Tires in good shape; Front: 225/60/R15, Rear: 275/60/R15
- New battery
- Rear Springs are new
- Torque Boxes are good
- "Deluxe" interior with center console
- Shelby Oil & Temp Gauges on console
- Dual Exhaust with Chrome Tips
Paint is in good shape, no scratches or dents, driver quality.Originally painted Wimbledon White, it has been repaintedFord correct Candy Apple Red.
Interior is all original, has that 1969 smell. No real cracks or tears. Dash pad is in good shape. Headliner is in good shape, has one small spot in the back seat that needs some glue.
Chrome is all original, and as such, has some pitting up close, but looks good from 5+ feet away.
The trunk is good, no rust or anything like that. I have the trunk mat. There is no spare, nor is there a jack. The undercarriage is fine, not beautiful, but nothing worrisome.
I know for a fact that the transmission is NOT original to the car, the car originally came with an FMX transmission and was upgraded by the previous owner with the more robust C-6. A shift kit has been added.
I do believe the engine to be original. The guy I bought it from rebuilt it a few years back. There is a slight whining noise at low speed seeming to come from the alternator.
No rust worth mentioning. No rust on any body panels or anything like that. Trunk is good. Torque boxes are good. Wheel wells are good. Skirts are good. Etc. Negligible surface rust on some pieces as one would expect from a driving car. (You can see what I'm talking about on the strut tower braces in the engine pics.) The car is garaged. I believe that all the sheet metal (floor pans, torque boxes, body panels) is original to the car.
The exhaust is not original and is pretty loud. The chrome exhaust tips are original.
More than willing to accommodate 3rd party inspections and/or vehicle shippers.Let me know if you have any questions not covered here or want any more pictures.I reserve the right to end the auction early if the vehicle sells locally.On Jul-05-16 at 17:01:45 PDT, seller added the following information:
I paid a 3rd party inspection company $325 to investigate the car before I purchased it 2014. The inspector valued the car at $28,247 before any of the updates I added to it.
Here is a PDF copy of the inspection report: