1969 Ford Mustang - Mach 1 (manual 351w) NO RESERVE!
Price: US $38,500.00 Item location: Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Mach 1
- Engine size:351W
- Number of cylinders:8
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1This 69' American classic is a real head turner and an absolute pleasure to drive.
I wouldn't consider this a show car, but it is too nice to be a daily driver.
100s of pages of documentation and receipts, you won't have to worry about the history of this vehicle! Some of the upgrades are listed below, but there are many more. This is a genuine Mach 1. Reserve is set at 32k, and you won't find a better deal for what you get for that price. I've had offers of 40k in the past that I've turned down, but I'm moving now, and willing to sell.
I have brand new front seat covers and headliners, as well as a new grill I'll throw in for free.
- JBL speakers, amp and sound system - $1899.00
- heads - $1800
- JASP 351w engine = $1800
- 9/8/03 - new engine install - $1240.33
- 01.30.02 - rear window louvers - $489.95
- mag 500 wheel kit = $575.95
- Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap Ford 351w intake manifold - $349.99
- Jegs - Super Comp SB Ford hooker headers - $321.79
- new water pump -99.99
- new clutch & plate- 225.99
- starter heat shield - $22.99
- CF-II Ford $156.99
- pro ford 9" 10b 31t all - $403.99
- 836-69-0161-1 ring & pinon set - $188.99
- INST KIT 9" daytona $203.99
- Street kit dia 10" 10 spl - $110.99
- 04/04/03 - install axle brgs - $247.90 + $300.00 + $125.
- 08/21/01 - spoiler and install - $44.95 + $75
- 183-CFT360030 - clutch $153.99
Message me with any questions. Please don't bid if you have 0 ebay ratings.
Pictures of the motor, so here they are:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9pyyp9u57jclqpg/AAAQC0i6tSdzHIHnD_d-j3PUa?dl=0