1965 Chevrolet C-10 Stepside pickup truck half-rat
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 101,716
- VIN: c1545s106477
- Engine size: V8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet C-10This truck is located in Boise, D.
SUPER LOW RESERVE!! Need cash for our new startup business and this truck needs to sell on this auction. The truck has been completely gone through by a team of 4 professional mechanics for over a month!!
Up for grabs is a freshly built 1965 Chevy C10 half ratrod and half classic hotrod. All new parts are purchased within the last month from O'reilly auto parts or LMC Truck online WITH RECEIPTS! Truck springs have been lowered 4 in front and rear, ut no air bags. Wired for towing, ut wires are zip tied up out of view until you need them.
Everything that is marked NEW below has been purchased and installed brand new with receipts in the last month.
• Less than 5000 miles on rebuilt 350 engine bored 30cu. over with Edelbrock 4 barrel carburetor and MSD ignition. Starts right up, uns perfect, o leaks whatsoever.
• Less than 5000 on rebuilt Turbo 350 automatic transmission, o leaks.
• Less than 5000 miles on radiator, lternator, attery.•Less than 5000 miles onheaders and dual exhaust dumped out the sides behind the tires.
• Brakes were just bled and inspected.
• Came to me with a bunch of new front end parts from previous owner.
• NEW tires.
• NEW speedometer cable.
• NEW fuel tank sending unit.
• NEW lights all around.
• NEW windshield and back window, lus new rubber molding around windows.
• NEW professional paint job inside and out; paint is TCP Global Hot Rod Flatz -Antique Bronze Metallic 2202 for body and TCP Global Hot Rod Flatz - Speed Blue 320 for wheels and accents, coats on body, et sanded with 1000 grit, o clear coat after wet sand gives a very nice flat (satin) ratrod-ish look.
• NEW vinyl visor.
• NEW outside drivers side mirror.
• NEW oil pan gasket.
• NEW transmission filter, an gasket and tranny fluid.
• NEW floor mats.
• NEW wood in the back and all new bolts.
• NEW glove box insert and glove box button latch.
Some additional information:
- Has power steering
- Aftermarket Grant GT steering wheel
- Has original 6 lug axles
- Has the original low hump floor pan
- Emergency brake works great
- Tires are still in new condition despite what you see below in the video. :)
VERY FAST truck and fun to drive fast or just cruise. Very clean and completely gone through over the past month.
Idaho Title in my name in hand for fast transaction. I have sold many vehicles on ebay very successfully over the years as a side business. I have recently started a full blown full time shop called MadMaxKustoms (website not up yet) and this will be the first vehicle sold under this new ebay account for my business. Please call me to discuss the vehicle, like to talk to serious bidders over the phone to make sure they are legit and not scammers, hank you. Micah Marshall 208-805-2126. Also on the above YouTube video link, ou will see that is my account and you can see several other videos for Military trucks and other vehicles I have sold on ebay.
Winning bidder must deposit $500 through PayPal within 48 hours of end of auction. The remaining total must be paid by bank to bank wire transfer or cashier's check within 7 days of end of auction. Please do not even bid if you are unable to pay for the vehicle as described above.
On Jul-04-15 at 10:17:36 PDT, eller added the following information:
One thing you cant see very well in the pictures is how cool that satin paint looks up close in the sunlight. The paint sparkles with the metallic flake really nicely and looks gold in the sun and silver in the garage or at night...really cool paint that I will be using again. Also I really need payment to be quick since my shop really needs funding quickly for the next project. I'd really rather do the entire amount via bank to bank wire transfer or better yet cash in person if you're picking the truck up yourself. Regardless, need to be paid within 5 business days. Feel free to call me on the phone. I can also provide you with numbers to two separate customers who both paid $30,000 each via wire transfer for big 5 ton crew cab army trucks in the last two years without any issues whatsoever. Micah Marshall 208-805-2126