Split Window, (3) NCRS Topflight's, Original 340HP, Matching #'s, A Magazine Car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Split WIndow Coupe
- Trim: (3) NCRS Topflight's, Original 340HP, Matching #'s
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: n/a
- VIN: 30837S112453
- Color: Riverside Red
- Engine size: Original Born With 340hp
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 speed
- Drive type: 4 Speed
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet Corvette (3) NCRS Topflight's, Original 340HP, Matching #'s
1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe.
This car remains it’s original born with numbers matchings drive train and original authentic trim tag. I purchased this car from a gentleman who owned and cherished the car for 30 + years, he purchased it in 1985 from Wisconsin. During his ownership he received multiple NCRS Top Flight awards in October 1988, October 1991 and October 1992.
The car was painted in lacquer approximately 35 years ago, still shows and shines well, but showing typical lacquer checking in areas. The car, runs, drives, handles and brakes excellent.
Car was featured in the following magazines:
1. On the cover of “VETTE MAGAZINE” in September 1988 issue, pages 30-33.
2. On the cover of “CORVETTE FEVER” in December of 1992 issue, pages 24-26.
3.A two page centerfold “AUTO ENTHUSIAST” in September 2012 issue, pages 52-55.
4. Hardcover book “CORVETTE, AN AMERICAN CLASSIC” By Dan Lyons & John F. Katz in 2001, page 51.
Feel free to call me with any questions.
9 1 4 - 7 0 7 - 8 9 7 4