1956 Chevrolet "Task Force" 3800 Pickup Truck Stepside _ Video Walkaround
Price: US $6,000.00 Item location: Youngstown, Ohio, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 3800
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 53,107
- VIN: 3G56J015606
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 3.9 L Inline Six Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Other Pickups 3800Up for sale is my 1956 "Task Force" 3800 series pick up truck. This truck is equipped with a 3.9L (235 cu in) inline six cylinder engine with a floor shift four speed manual transmission. I purchased the truck locally from an older gentleman that had it stored in his garage, prior to that it had been in Nebraska. I cannot verify the mileage, due to the mechanical limits of the the speedometer, however mileage was listed over 100,000 on title when I bought it, so I would guess there are 153,107 miles. Before starting the engine, I removed the oil pan to check for any excessive build up and changed the oil. Distributor was removed and oil pump was primed. In addition to this I also (in no particular order):
- Installed (6) new AC-Delco spark plugs (Set to Factory Spec.).
- Installed a new points(Set to Factory Spec.) and condenser.
- Installed new distributor cap and rotor.
- Installed (6) new spark plug wires.
- Installed a new fuel filter
- Installed new intake/exhaust manifold gaskets
- Adjusted the valves(Set to Factory Spec.) and installed a new valve cover gasket.
- Had the carburetor rebuilt by Benchwick Carburetor of Youngstown, Ohio and installed a new carburetor to manifold gasket.
- Checked the compression -> 150+ psi across all six cylinders with no more than a few psi difference between each
- Removed the radiator and back flushed until water ran clear. Same was done with engine.
- New upper and lower hoses, radiator cap, thermostat (Factory temp), and coolant.
- Transmission oil was drained and replaced with proper viscosity Mobil 1 conventional oil.
- Rear axle oil was replaced with proper viscosity Mobil 1 conventional oil.
- Misc. other small items.
To see a video walk around of the truck running, please go to Youtube and search the title "1956 Chevrolet "Task Force" 3800 Series Truck" .
Before bidding, please ask any and all questions you might have. I encourage and welcome any serious buyers to come and see the truck before bidding, if possible.Truck is also for sale locally so auction may be ended at my discretion. I have tried describe the truck to the best of my abilities and want the truck to go to a good home with a happy buyer. Please see photos for truck condition. I have a clean and clear Ohio title in my name. This is a 60 years Young Classic truck sold used, as is; Caveat Emptor.100% Positive Feedback Bid with Confidence!