1956 bagged chevy 3200 patina hot rod rat rod 1955 55 56 slammed ridetech low
Price: - Item location: Hudson, Iowa, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Trim: 3200
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 2,000
- VIN: 3B56K006956
- Engine size: 6 cylinder
- Drive type: rwd
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Other PickupsUp for sale is a very clean 1956 Chevy pickup longbed. This is on full air ride suspension. It has tons of new parts on it!This is an amazingly straight pickup. The step ups are solid as a rock, cab corners too! The fender bottoms are also solid, but do look like they have had some work done to them.
- Fatman Ultra low crossmember tubular front upper and lower A arms, and drop spindles
- Ridetech 4 link in the rear
- Ridetech E3 control system
- Non power rack and pinion
- Inline 6 and a 4 speed that has been cleaned up and painted, the carb was also rebuilt. It runs very well!
- New Classic Instruments gauges (looks awesome)
- 10 Bolt rear end
- New powder coated rally wheels with whitewall tires
- New brake lines and master cylinder (non power)
- Front disc and rear drum brakes
- Foot starter
- New steering column and linkage
- New bed wood and strips
- Mustang style gas tank underneath the rear frame
- New front window and seal
All the chassis work was performed at Stoner's Speed Shop, and when it was finished the owner put the rest of the truck together. It has almost 2000 miles on it since the build was finished. This truck is a great cruiser and gets a thumbs up wherever he goes. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call 3192319388.
Truck is sold as is and buyer pays for shipping. We will be willing to help load.
For sale locally we reserve the right to end the auction early