1975 Corvette convertible, L48, Auto, 2 tops, 69K original miles, 2 owners
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 69,400
- VIN: 1Z67J5S431965
- Color: Flame Orange
- Engine size: 350, L48
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Chevrolet Corvette
Up for bids is my 1975 Corvette Convertible. I am the second owner and have owned it since 1977. Its a nice driver. The engine is numbers matching and the mileage of ~69400 is correct.The car features the following options:
- L-48 engine ( I added the L82 valve covers but have the original painted ones)
- Power Brakes
- Power Windows
- Aux Hardtop (not shown-in storage, its Florida)
- Stereo Radio
- Map Light
- Leather seats
- Automatic transmission
- Car has always been garaged for the 39 years I have owned it. It was orignally an Ohio delivered car.
Other items include:
- Stainless steel brakes
- Stainless steel brake master cylinder
- New carpet
- Later model aluminum wheels
- repainted with the original Orange Flame color in 1988
- Recent tires (less than 1000 miles)
Noticable flaws that I am aware of:
- Convertable top has a small delamination at the window (see photo)
- A few scratches & chips that have been touched up ( have touch up paint)
- Transmission pan has a leak that drips in the garage.
- Car has a slight hesitation until it gets warmed up.
- This car is not perfect but in excellent shape for a 41 year old car.
Car is located in Jupiter Florida. Please look at the pictures and ask questions.