AWESOME DRIVER, MATCHING NUMBERS, READY FOR THE ROAD! Watch Video
Price: US $16,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: 4-Door
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4-Door
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 4-Door
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1955 Chevrolet BelAir$16,900
AWESOME DRIVER, MATCHING NUMBERS, READY FOR THE ROAD! This is a really sharp looking classic. Take a look at the details below:
- Paint/Body: Straight and rust free body with nice driver quality paint. Rear door handles are shaved and really give the car a sharp look. Rear doors have interior handles and front floor has poppers to open them also.
- Interior: Clean and presentable interior. Seats are cloth and have no rips or tears. Door panels look good but are minorly warped from age and humidity. Carpet should be replaced for the best look.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is in great condition. Windows roll up and down.
- Trunk: Trunk is clean and has original rubber mat. Floor of trunk has minor surface rust from moisture. Spare tire pan has 2 small rust holes.
- Undercarriage: All frame rails are rust free. Passenger floor pan has a few pin holes. There are 4 spots of rust under the rocker area on both sides of the car (see video inspection).
- Wheels/Tires: Sharp chrome 17in ralley wheels with new tires.
The car has been lowered about 2in from original height and looks really cool. I have been driving this car often and it is easily mistaken for a 2-door at first. Super fun to drive. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Original 235 6cyl runs fantastic. just rebuilt carb and spent over $1000 on new exhaust manifold, gaskets, and new exhaust system. Transmission is original Powerglide and shifts out good. The car starts easily and floats down the road like a dream.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights and turn signals work properly. Original windshield wipers are working, but still vacuum powered.
- Brakes: Brakes are original drum and stop great.
- Power Options: Older Pioneer cd player works and has 6x9 speakers in rear.
| Mileage: 44156 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Blue
| Engine: 235 I-6 |
Body Style: 4 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.