FLEETSIDE, AWESOME PATINA, V8, CLEAN INTERIOR, DAILY DRIVER! Watch Video
Price: US $13,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: Fleetside
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Fleetside
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chevrolet C-10 Fleetside
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1964 Chevrolet C-10 Fleetside$13,900
AWESOME PATINA, V8, CLEAN INTERIOR, DAILY DRIVER! This is a sweet truck that gets a lot of looks every where we drive her. Take a look at the video, pictures, and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Straight body with very minimal rust. Paint is a patina with satin clear coat and looks really sharp.
- Interior: Clean interior with an older vinyl seat cover that still looks nice with no rips or tears. Original dash is not cut and all of the original gauges are in working condition. Carpet is a little dingy but could clean up nice or replace with new carpet kit to finish off a nice interior look.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in good original condition, windows roll up and down smoothly. Weatherstripping is in good original condition, too.
- Trunk: Diamond plate over the original wood bed. A few small dings and rust spots on the bed.
- Undercarriage: Very clean underneath with solid original frame rails and floor pans.
- Wheels/Tires: Older tires have good tread.
This would make a great shop or farm truck, or business piece... or just for fun truck. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Small block V8 starts easily and runs strong. Clutch feels good. 3-on-the-tree shifts like an old truck, right on through all of the gears. this truck is fun to drive and steers nice and straight down the road.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work including the dash lights. All of the original gauges work, too.
- Brakes: Brakes stop straight and strong.
| Mileage: 94359 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Blue
| Engine: 350 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: No
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.