DAILY DRIVER FARM TRUCK, NEW INTERIOR, NEW TIRES, AND MORE! Watch Video
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Truck
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1951 Chevrolet Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1951 Chevrolet 3100 Shortbed$15,900
DAILY DRIVER FARM TRUCK, NEW INTERIOR, NEW TIRES, AND MORE! This is a pretty sharp farm truck ready to enjoy now and take to any level when you are ready. Check out the details below:
- Paint/Body: Overall straight and rust free body with one dent on passenger step-up. Paint is consistent bumper to bumper, driver or farm truck quality, with a few scratches on the passenger side. Doors have pitting and rust holes along the bottom.
- Interior: Brand new interior from top to bottom; new factory correct seat cover, floor mat, headliner, door panels, kick panels, and a beautiful unmolested dash board with original street light indicator.
- Glass/Windows: All glass and weather stripping is brand new. Rear glass cracked on install so the truck comes with a brand new piece of rear glass.
- Trunk: Beautiful aluminum bed flooring
- Undercarriage: Clean and rust free frame rails. A few spots of rust here and there on the front of the floor pans have been reinforced with new steel. Step ups are rust free. Cab corners have tiny rust hole on drivers side.
- Wheels/Tires: Original wheels and hubcaps with brand new tires and beauty rings
This is a fantastic truck for the price. Get in it any day and drive it wherever you want to enjoy it! Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: 235 6cyl has low miles on rebuild, starts easily and runs great. Has all new tune up, Pertronics electronic ignition, and a brand new carburetor. Clutch feels good and transmission shifts in and out of all gears nicely.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights work properly
- Brakes: Brakes have been rebuilt and stop great
| Mileage: 00461 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Royal Blue
| Engine: 235 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: No
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.