NICE FARM TRUCK, STRONG ENGINE, NEW BRAKES, GREAT DRIVER! Watch Video
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shorbed
- Type: Truck
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1953 Chevrolet Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1953 Chevrolet 3100 Shortbed$15,900
NICE FARM TRUCK, STRONG ENGINE, NEW BRAKES, GREAT DRIVER! This truck has been kept indoors on a farm for most of its life. Very minimal rust, this truck has a strong motor and drives great. Take a look at the details below:
- Paint/Body: Straight body and extremely minimal rust. Paint is consistent from bumper to bumper and has a few minor flaws normal for a daily driver. Looks sharp from 10ft away. The only rust I have seen is in the lower front inner fender wells against the foot panel. Minor rust in the lower passenger cab corner.
- Interior: Nice looking interior with brand new seat cover and headliner. Older door panels in great condition. Clean uncut and unmolested dash.
- Glass/Windows: Windshield is in original condition. Rear glass and weatherstripping is new. Drivers window is cracked (I have new glass to go with it). Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Bed is in overall good shape with no rust. Steel plate in the floor.
- Undercarriage: Rust free frame rails and original steel underneath. Even original battery box is rust free!
- Wheels/Tires: Original steel wheels with brand new hubcaps, beauty rings, and 5 matching tires.
This is a great truck that needs nothing for daily enjoyment. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Upgraded 1958 model 235 6cyl engine starts easily and runs strong. Clutch feels good and transmission shifts through all the gears normally with a slight grind going into second.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights and electricals work properly. Even all of the original gauges work!
- Brakes: Brakes were rebuilt before Christmas and stop great. May need minor adjusting after 500 miles (normal maintenance for new drum brakes)
| Mileage: 00484 |
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Burgundy
| Engine: 235 Inline 6 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: No
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.