Restomod, shop truck, patina, bagged, updated, C10 big back window pick up
Price: US $25,000.00 Item location: Driftwood, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: C10
- Type: puck up
- Trim: none
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: CS149B864962
- Color: Green
- Engine size: small block chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: gas
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: automatic
- Interior color: brown and green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet C-10 C10Up for auction is this 1969 C10 short bed fleetside shop truck on 4 corner air ride suspension. Professionally done and very solid truck. Over $30,000 recently spent on this vehicle. It drives and runs like a dream!
The patina shop truck look can be deceiving - everything on this truck is new including a small block chevy crate motor with only 3500 miles that has a serpentine belt system added, ewaluminum radiator, ew interior, ew AC, ew high output alternator, igh quality air bag suspension components, nd MORE:
- acomplete rewire of truck front to back- new serpentine belt system- upgraded alternator w/ lots of power for bags and AC use (no waiting for compressor to fill up!)- vintage Air AC- newmahogany wood steering wheel- new tiltcolumn- sound / heat deadening / lizard skin inside the cab- the weather stripping was replaced. When the doors close it's as solid as a new car.- both rockers were replaced - No door sag or gaps.- new weather stripping- removed gas tank from cab and placed under bed- new shock mounts- new air bag suspension and hoses throughout- new aluminum radiator w/ Doubleelectricfans- Currently tagged and titled in Texas, nd drawing crowds everywhere it goes.
- the suspension was professionally c-notched in the rear.- has Belltech 2.5 drop spindles up front, nd has already been 5 lugged with power disc brakes.- the 4 corner air ride is controlled by the manual paddle switches neatly located in the dash's radio delete area. Suspensionfunctions very well and ride almost better than my new diesel truck.- relocation of the 2" Air lift dual needle gauges to a brand newgauge cluster in the dash thatfits nice with the new woodsteering wheel and tilt column.- bags are filled by dual Viair Chrome compressors and 5 gallon tank all neatly tucked and mounted under the bed. This means no sitting around waiting on your compressor to get your truck off the ground. She was plumbed and wired as neatly as I've seen, nd I haven't had a single problem out of this system.
As you'll see below, he interior in this truck is beautiful and completely new everything including: Seat, ash pad, arpet, eat belts, teering wheel etc.
- The SBC 350 crate motor wascompletely redone and runs down the highway all day at 75 MPH with no issues.- A brand new serpentine belt system was added and the truck is very powerful.- The new alternator is over sized and provides plenty of power for the electric, ir conditioning, ags, tc.- Lets not forget the AC - it is brand newVintage Air system andblows ICE COLD.
- The classic Chevy orange block has the finned aluminum valve cover and oval breather dress up kit that looks spot on along with the aluminum Edelbrock performer intake and Carburetor.- Paired with AHC coated headers, ual exhaust, nd HEI ignition you have a rock solid reliable engine that not only sounds great, ut has plenty of power as well.- This truck also has a 700r4 overdrive transmission.- I cannot overstate how fun and reliable this truck is todrive!
The body has the original paint with the killer patina finish that only mother nature can give you!Of course it has the lettering, ents, ings, nd usual rust that gives it the classic shop truck theme, ut again everything that is supposed to be solid is very solid - frame, upports, ounts, tc. are all solid!Bothdriver andpassenger side bottom rockers were replaced.
Remember, nyone can spend a ton of money on a trailer queen, ut the body is only original ONCE.And if it gets dinged, ho cares?
Overall this is an extremely cool, eliable truck that you can drive anywhere.
Note: This truck is also for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this auction at any time. This truck has a non-refundable $1000 depositrequired by wirewithin 24 hours of auction ending, o PLEASE SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY. Balance due within 72 hours of auction ending. Failure to pay within 72 hours isforfeiture of deposit.
Buyer responsible for all shipping costs and logistics.
Happy to discuss all details and text or email pics or video as you request - feel free to callDC at512-799-2401