930 KILLER 2.7 stroker | HKS TT | 5 Speed | MoTeC | Bilstein | Recaro | Slicktop
Price: US $34,500.00 Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Make: BMW
- Model: 5-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: E28 HKS TWIN TURBO
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 8000
- VIN: wbadk890907993449
- Color: White
- Engine size: 528i Twin turbo
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 BMW 5-Series E28 HKS TWIN TURBO1986 BMW E28 528I TT Sleeper
RMC Miami is now offering this amazing E28 Build for your consideration
What started life as a Euro BMW 528i is now the beast you see before you. Finished in alpine whitethe body give you the impression the car is nothing too special just a clean 5 series from the 80s withcool flair. However once you see the lightweight Volk TE37 Wheels and notice the euro height achieved bythe bilstein suspension you startto realize something is up!
Looking further into detail you realize in the Front bumper air dam a massive inter cooler and really start torealize this is no standard saloon. Once you pop the hood the crazy motor is exposed and is really eye opening.Sitting in front of you is a built M20 Inline 6 motor and 2 nicely sized HKS turbos!
Built in Japan by POWER STATION no expense spared in the early 2000's to spend all night wide open throttle on thewangan. This is a GTR/ 930 killer.
- M20 motor 2.7 stroker- HKS twin turbo top mount- MoTeC ecu- Bilstein Suspension- Race fuel system Twin bosch 040 fuel pumpswithcustom swirl/ surge tank- Recaro Seats- Greddy Boost Gauge, Turbo timer, HKS boost controller- MOMO Pedals- VOLK TE37 Wheels- Custom Exhaust- Larger front & rear brakes- TRUST IC- Oversized oil cooler- Aluminum radiator, Custom oil catch can- Undercarriage splitters for better high speed stability- BBSfront air dam andside skirt- Steering columnedrepositioned at lower angled and extended- Seats moved toward center of car for better weightdistribution
Our BMW still has functional air conditioning. This is a slick top model so there is no sunroof and alsoreduces the weight. All power windows work and the car maintains power steering. Miles shows 8000KMwhich we assume is from when the build was completed. Total mileage is unknown. The car comeswith some service records and was maintained in japan by a company called NEXT.
Service records are in Japanese but have been translated and are available upon request.Car comes with some books and manuals. Oil just changed, both fuel pumps brand new, fuel filters, injectorsbench flowed.
This car is for serious enthusiasts. Boost levels are about 1 to 1.2 BAR for pump gas with octane booster and about 400-450hp. Race fuel and some boost can easily make this moredangerousthen what it is, but we see no need. The way it is setup it is capable of being a dailydriven car with the AC running cold.
DON'T MISS THE WALKAROUND AND DRIVE IN VIDEO ON YOUTUBEhttps://youtu.be/KP7LF3DqF7Y
Serious inquiries call Eddie 305-527-6867 or Bernard 305-443-7626
Follow us on Instagram for live updates! @rmcmiami
Can Ship (Insured) Anywhere Worldwide if Needed.Located in Miami, Florida 33126Financing Available with Approved CreditTrades Always Welcomed (UP or DOWN)