BMW 2002 Tii 1974, chrome bumpers, rare electric sunroof, AC, very nice
- Make: BMW
- Model: 2002
- SubModel: Tii
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Base Sedan 2-Door
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 87,000
- VIN: 2769999
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.0L 1990CC 121Cu. In. l4 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 speed manual
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 BMW 2002 Tii
1974 BMW 2002Tii Malaga Red
Mostly original 1974 BMW 2002Tii with new paint new euro style chrome bumpers all professionally done on a fantastic driving Tii. Even has a rarely seen original electric sunroof. Other notable features include original AC (hard to add in a Tii) newer stereo and Bilstein shocks and struts. This Tii is ready for fun and long drives this summer
Body and Appearance Upgrades
· New PPG base coat clear coat in original Malaga Red
· Body work all done to convert from big bumpers to euro style bumpers as a factory European car would have presented in 1974
· Headliner nice less one small area around sunroof installing new OEM factory style white headliner for new owner
·Bottlecap BMW e30 wheels with solid tires (not new but very usable 50 percent new tread). Can install new tires for new owner a wholesale if desired. Or even upgrade to several original or modern wheels we have in stock
·Rubber has been updated in doors windows and trunk car was new and in nice shape but is not brand new
· All trim tail lights etc. in excellent condition including new roundels
* Turn signals dash lights heater blower AC blower brake lights etc. all work
* Bottom of car powerwashed and in overall extremely nice and undamaged. There were 2 or very minor spots on floor pan that were fixed with special "dynaglass" material... quarter size damage. Nothing serious just a couple of spots where possibly something hit bottom of car over year and minor damage.
· Tii engine cold start fuel injection etc. all work as they should. Car starts effortless andruns out strong
· Battery moved to rear for better weight distribution and longer battery life. Install in plastic battery box for safety
· Nice wood steering wheel with BMW horn button. This wheel has a thick diameter grip with OEM looking center with proper BMW logo
· What appears to be original carpet in nice shape
· Seats appear to be original no rips or tears have seen seat back latches adjustment for driving position all seem to work as they should
· BMW Cocoa mats with blue and tan inserts (new). See pics
· Newer stereo with USB connection and CD Player..
· Car runs drives shifts excellent fast no leaks in exhaust great sunroof..
Vehicle is sold AS IS Where AS with no express or implied warrant. Vehicle can be seen at our 10000 square foot re-manufacturing facilitylocated at 11447 Reeder Road Dallas TX 75229 or fee free to call 214 352 0868 or email us through ebay.
Dtechparts sells are used in our re-manufacturing. We know the parts what is good bad works and can assist well beyonda typical parts sale. We also sell complete kits to let you build your own 2002 just like this one and many other configurations
No Warranty Express or Implied
This vehicle is being sold as is where is with no warranty expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description authenticity genuineness or defects herein and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness imperfection defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.Terms and ConditionsWinning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end and make arrangements for payment at that time. A minimum $1000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle sell it to the next high bidder or sell it otherwise.Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service we will gladly work with you. You can locate shippers by doing a search for `auto shippers`.If you are not sure about something please ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle.
We stock thousands of new and used classic BMW and muscle car parts see Dtechniktx on ebay.
Please CLICK on pictures below to pull up 100's of pictures of vehicle(s)
100% of what More pics and video of this vehicle June 12 2015
1969 Custom "M" 2002 for ideasApril 3 2015 More 2002 and other custom build to order design ideas and cars here
1972 Original Inka Orange Tii - one owner for ideas May 16 2015