1960 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider Veloce 750
Price: - Item location: Dover, Idaho, United States
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: Giulietta
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Spider Veloce
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 81,300
- VIN: AR 1495 F 07553
- Color: Graphite Gray
- Engine size: 750
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: 4-Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider VeloceNewly restored 1960 Spider Veloce with test miles only.
VINAR 1495 F 07553MotorAR 1315 31847DCO3 Carbs
- Engine, transmission, carbs, generator, regulator and rear end professionally rebuilt
- Original 4 speed gear box
- Repainted in Single stage Graphite Gray color (original color)
- Taken down to bare metal
- All new correct hoses
- Rebuilt Magnetti Marelli Generator
- All new cables
- Correct Cavis fuel lines
- All original fasteners re-plated
- Brake shoes custommanufacturedand matched to drums by Brake Materials & Parts Inc.
- All new triple plate chrome
- All newCicognani rubber
- New Robins top
- New Elvezio interior (original color)
- Rebuilt steering box
- Suspension parts powder coated
- All new Koni Shocks and Classic Alfa Springs
- New Cloth wiring harness by Auto Italia Sportiva
- New RML Ignition
- Gauges restored with new faces
- New Vredistein Classic tires
- Water pump rebuilt
- New thermostat
- Wheels powder coated
- New brake lines
- NewExhaust from the original header back
- Original jack
- Tool bag with a couple of tools
- Receipts for all work
- Everything works as itshould
Great care was taken to restore this car in a correct manner. The car was a good rust free example before the restoration began. Any issues identified were addressed and repaired without fillers.
FCADocumentation response for this car below:
According to our documentation files, the chassis number AR 1495 F 07553 originally corresponds to an Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider Veloce, manufactured on the 4th March 1960 and sold on the 23rd March 1960 to Hoffman Motor Car Co., New York, USA.
The body colour is graphite grey, with red interiors.Many more pictures and referencesavailable
Well over the asking price invested.
I can assist with transport if needed.