1960 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER *RARE DIESEL* FJ40/BJ40/FJ25
Price: US $15,500.00 Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: *RARE DIESEL* FJ40/BJ40/FJ25
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 21,800
- Engine size: H Diesel 3500 cc. 4 speed. 6 Cyl.
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Toyota Land Cruiser *RARE DIESEL* FJ40/BJ40/FJ25"Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 100 diesel land cruisers in the six years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealer of diesel land cruisers."
This is a great looking, fun to drive, diesel cruiser in great condition. It's been well taken care of and has no mechanical issues. The body, floor, and undercarriage are all solid and clean. The engine is an highly desired 2H diesel 6 cyl. 4 speed transmission from a newer Land Cruiser pick up. These diesel engines are known to be "bullet proof" since they last much longer than the gas engines and can go up to 500,000. This one still has many years left and can be used as a daily driver or a weekend toy.
All the Land Cruisers we source were made in Japan and legally imported from Costa Rica.
This cruiser is in great condition with newer tires and leather seats.
There are no leaks, drips or strange noises. The clutch, brakes, steering, and 4x4 option all
work perfectly. Lights, horn, and wipers also work. The radio is new but not hooked up yet.
It's a blast to drive and gets tons of attention.
This is a great investment as the value is only going up on Land Cruisers and especially the much rarer diesels.
Check out the video below:
Feel free to call or text 772-284-2428 with any questions.
Toytota Land Cruiser FJ25 - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.
- Diesel Importers -
We are a husband and wife team, originally from Wisconsin, who moved to Costa Rica 8 years ago (but moved back to the good old US since then). We started importing Land Cruisers to the US and Canada 6 years ago, and have imported over 100 Land Cruisers to date. All of the new owners have easily gotten their US title and registration at their local dmv with all the correct papers we provide and Costa Rican title. The whole process from the time you pay for your cruiser till it arrives at your door takes approximately 6-8 weeks.