**Super Rare 1960 FJ25** TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ40
Price: US $28,500.00 Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: **Super Rare 1960 FJ25** FJ40
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 21,800
- Engine size: H Diesel 3500 cc. 4 speed. 6 Cyl.
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Toyota Land Cruiser **Super Rare 1960 FJ25** FJ40"Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 100 diesel land cruisers in the six years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealer of diesel land cruisers."
The iconic Toyota Land Cruiser was made starting in 1958 with the FJ25. The FJ25 was only made for 2 years at which time the FJ40 started to be made in 1960. There are very few FJ25s and are highly desirable. Fully restored examples have sold for $100,000.
This is a rare opportunity to own one and have the option to drive as is or restore it to original. The original color is army green.
All the Land Cruisers we source were made in Japan. This FJ25 is located in Stuart, FL. It has an H Diesel engine from a newer Land Cruiser pick up which gets 23 mpg. These diesel engines last much longer than the gas engines and are known to go to 500,000. This one will has many years left to run.
This cruiser is in great condition with newer tires and leather seats.
There are no leaks, drips. The clutch, brakes, steering, and 4x4 option all work perfectly. Lights, horn, and wipers also work. The radio is new but not hooked up yet.
It's a blast to drive and gets tons of attention.
This is a great investment as the value is only going up on Land Cruisers.
Check out the video below
Feel free to call or text 772-284-2428 with any questions.
Toytota Land Cruiser FJ25 - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.
- Diesel Importers -
We are a husband and wife team, originally from Wisconsin, who moved to Costa Rica 8 years ago (but moved back to the good old US since then). We started importing Land Cruisers to the US and Canada 6 years ago, and have imported over 100 Land Cruisers to date. All of the new owners have easily gotten their US title and registration at their local dmv with all the correct papers we provide and Costa Rican title. The whole process from the time you pay for your cruiser till it arrives at your door takes approximately 6-8 weeks.