1979 *Rare Diesel* TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ40/BJ40
Price: - Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: FJ40 BJ40
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 42,339
- VIN: BJ40021402
- Color: White
- Engine size: B Diesel 3,000cc 4cyl. 4 speed.
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, Vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 BJ40"Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 80 diesel land cruisers in the five years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealers of diesel Land Cruisers."
This is a very clean, rare factory diesel Toyota Land Cruiser with NO RUST. This one drives as good as it looks. Nice and quiet especially for a diesel. The engine still has tons of life left since there are low miles and these engines are known to go to 500,000 miles and cruises nicely down the highway. The undercarriage is as clean as the body. This is a one owner cruiser!
Everything is working great including lights, wipers, transmission, drive train, brakes, clutch, 4x4 shift, cooling system.You can also open air drive because all diesels have removeable top and sides.
The cruiser was checked over by a certified diesel mechanic and found to have no issues. The 1 original owner kept it in great condition and didn't use it to work. We restore Land Cruisers in our shops and this one needed nothing since it was so well taken care of.This one will surely turn heads this summer!
You won't find another cruiser this nice at this price so it won't last long.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 772-284-2428
We guarantee that if you are not 100% satisfied with your land cruiser we will refund your money.
*The Diesel Land Cruiser is the perfect bug out vehicle*
- It resists EMP blasts.
- It can be push started even with a missing battery.
- It can be run on used vegetable oil with an easy conversion available online.
- Diesel fuel will last years without going bad, compared to gasoline which goes bad quickly.
- A Toyota Land Cruiser will go just about anywhere, especially with its 4x4 capability.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used veggie oil to run your cruiser..For Free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.