JEEP CJ 7 - RESTORED - MOPAR FUEL INJECTION - TURN KEY AND ENJOY - SEE VIDEO
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- SubModel: CJ7 BIG BROTHER OF THE JEEP CJ5
- Type: Convertible with HARD TOP & HARD DOOR'S
- Trim: 7 - 4 WHEEL DRIVE - MOPAR FUEL INJECTION
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 4,400
- VIN: 1JCCM87E9ET025971
- Color: RED
- Engine size: 4.2 block 4.0 HEAD MOPAR FUEL INJECTION
- Number of cylinders: Jeep INLINE 6
- Power options: HYDROPONIC POWER DISC BRAKES, NEW 4.2 JEEP MOTOR UPGRADED 4.0, UPGRADED TO 4.0 ALUMINUM HEAD, FACTORY MOPAR MULTI PORT INJECTION INSTALLED, HEADER & NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM INSTALLED, UPGRADE TO ALUMINUM RADIATOR, SWAY BAR DISCONNECTS INSTALLED, POWER STEERING COOLER INSTALLED, JEEP 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION, MOTOR RUN'S OUTSTANDING & LEAK FREE, CLEAR & CLEAN TITLE TO BUYER, FACTORY VIN TAG & NUMBER ON JEEP, JEEP IS LIKE NEW RELIABLE - TURN KEY & GO, SEE LONG DETAILED VIDEO FOR MORE DETAILS, POWER STEERING JEEP - EASY TO DRIVE, CALL SELLER WITH ANY QUESTIONS
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: JEEP 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- Drive type: JEEP DANA 4 WHEEL DRIVE
- Interior color: BLACK
- Safety options: SEAT BELT'S FRONT & REAR, CUSTOM FRONT & REAR BUMPERS, TOW HITCH RECEIVER FRONT & REAR, Retractable TOW BAR ON FRONT, SIDE STEP / NURF BAR;S, BODY ARMOR SIDE & REAR SEE VIDEO, SWING OUT REAR TIRE RACK, EXTRA 5 GAL GAS CAN REAR RACK, JEEP FACTORY ROLL BAR, ALL ELECTRICAL GOOD WORKING ORDER, ALL LIGHTS & GAUGES WORK - SEE VIDEO, FACTORY E BRAKE WORKS, FACTORY BACK UP LIGHTS WORK, HEATER & WINDOW WIPERS WORK, NEW FUEL SYSTEM FUEL INJECTION UPGRADE, OFF ROAD - TOW HOOK'S FRONT, TIRE LIFT JACK & LUG WRENCH, DOOR'S LOCK WITH KEY, ROLL BAR PADDED - FACTORY ZIP COVER, STEREO POWER AMP UNDER REAR SEAT
- Options: FACTORY HARD TOP & HARD DOOR'S, BIKINI TOP & 1/2 DOOR'S SEE VIDEO, FULL CARPET KIT & SOUND DEADNER, AM/FM/CD STEREO & 4 SPEAKERS, GPS NAVIGATION ON DASH, LIQUID FILLED GAUGE PACKAGE, LOCKING CONSOLE & LOCKING DOOR'S, BEST TOP STORAGE BAG SEAT COVERS, POWER AMP UNDER REAR SEAT, JEEP DANA 30 FRONT END LOCKING HUBS, JEEP DANA 300 4 BY 4 TRANSFER CASE, JEEP AMC 20 REAR END, QUADTRAK 3 INCH SPRING SUSPENSION LIFT, BF GOODRICH 33 Tall 12.5 wide A/T TIRES, ALL 4 WHEEL DRIVE - LIKE NEW CONDUCTION, NEW EXHAUST & HEADER, HARD TOP & DOOR'S BOTH REMOVE, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Jeep CJ 7 - 4 WHEEL DRIVE - MOPAR FUEL INJECTIONFOR SALE Classic 1984 Jeep CJ7 factory wide track with factory hard top & hard doors that both remove for open air nice weather driving. This 33 year old California Classic CJ is 100 percent rust free and undamaged. One of the nicest overall you will see driving the roadways today. *SEE ALL PHOTO'S & LONG DETAILED VIDEO.* I posted a 50 min walk around and driving VIDEO for out of State buyers who can't view Jeep up close and in person. I have nothing to hide, I show everything! I have 40 plus years in Classic CJ Ownership, Restoration and Repair background. Not a retail shop just a true CJ lover. I'm semi-retired today and build Classic CJs as a full time hobby for myself and build them my way. I do all the labor work required with the help of my son who also has 12 years of CJ background. (That's 52 years of CJKnowledge)So I can save the buyer thousands of dollars in labor cost when buying a CJ because I don't pay myself a retail shop labor rate! You can bid with confidence that you're getting much more in quality and time invested than your paying for. I would like to think with 40 years of CJ background that I understand better than most what rust free, refined, sanitary, un-cut, un-damaged, upgraded, leak free, turn key, road driven proven reliable (really means) when talking about a CJ. This Jeep runs better today with more power and performance than Jeep ever sold them due to current upgrades made to it. A fresh built motor that was also fitted with high dollar MOPAR Multi port fuel injection, the best you can get. That's a $3,000 plus dollar motor performance upgrade over stock = so it should run better. Suspension and Tires also upgraded to bigger and better = Jeep fitted with 3 inch spring suspension lift for better ground clearance and body stance. 33 tall by 12.5 wide BF Goodrich All Terrain Tires installed under it. Steering gear box support added and Sway bar "disconnects" added. Upgraded Hydo Power Disc Brake Booster & Power Steering fluid cooler. The parts list go's on and on (See listing details for full list of options). I have gone over every inch of the CJ to ensure like new reliability. All electrical in great working order, all lights inside and out work correct. The wipers, heater, horn, back up lights, e-flasher, turn signals, dash lights, fuel gauge, brake lights, tach and even the factory in dash warning lights for "brake on" and the dash warning light for "4 wheel drive engaged" work in factory dash cluster. (Go find a CJ that all that work's in) SEE THE VIDEO - I COVER EVERYTHING UP CLOSE AND IN GREAT DETAIL. Not built to be a national show Jeep that lives on a trailer you push on and off with white gloves on. (This Jeep was built to drive every day year round and take off road if required of it ) With that said SEE ALL PHOTO'S inside and out - top and even the bottom. If this Jeep was any cleaner you would not want to drive it and get it dirty. It's still a 33 year old Classic Jeep CJ7, Not a new Corvette or BMW and not build to be a 100 plus MPH free way flyer! But this Jeep will go more places than they will and the family will have more fun doing it. *Jeep will also be For Sale outside of Ebay - If Sold outside of Ebay this auction will end early and listing will be removed * If you're reading this listing BID TO OWN Jeep is still For Sale and it's priced to sell fast (Not sit for sale like most of them ) Jeep just serviced front to rear for new owner. You're buying a road driven, proven reliable, turn key ready to enjoy Classic CJ, not a rusted project in need of many repairs!Jeep garaged in Las Vegas, Nevada. Clear & Clean Title to buyer when Paid in Full. Factory Vin tag and Vin number on Jeep as they should be. *If you have any questions just pick up the phone and ask = Easy guy to work with (Call 702-592-2181 anytime). *If married please check with the wife first . *My wife said OK to sell it. Ha Ha *Merry Christmas to all. ENJOY PHOTO'S & VIDEO.
1984 Jeep CJ7 - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo] On Nov-28-17 at 12:56:50 PST, seller added the following information:
More information, A buyer asked if i kept Jeep want more would or "could" the buyer do to it . Good question Jeep need's nothing great Jeep just as it sit's! *But they make a lot of after market cool parts for the CJ. One could add a nice off road 9,500 power winch to the front of Jeep. Jeep'salways look cool with a nice winch on the front - Cost of winch mounting bracket 157.00 Cost of new 9,500 lb. Smitty built winch run's me $360.00 . The other item a lot of Jeep guy like to add to a CJ is a custom full family roll cage they always look great with the top and door's off. Rock hard sells a super nice bolt in full roll cage for the CJ - No welding required they runs 380.00 free shipping every thing you need! You can also add some LED off road lighting or light bar for about 150.00 *So for under a 1,000 you get a lot for cool off road options for the money spent. You will also get every dime back you spent if you re sell Jeep with added options down the road. If buyer want's to add any of the options listed above - you buy them after the sale and "I will install for free" before jeep is picked up for transport - My Christmas gift to the buyer. Free install labor. **** FYI Jeep Vin tag and Vin Numbers original and correct to this Jeep. FUN FACT'S == Jeep VIN DECODES - *1 = Country USA *J = Jeep Corporation* C = Body type = MPV *C = Motor option 258 inline 6 *M = Transmission 4 Speed with Dana 300 4 By 4 Transfer Case. * 87 = Model CJ7 *E = GVW 4,150 * 9 = brake option * E = model year 1984 * T = Built Toledo Plant * Last 6 of Vin = Serial number or order built 025971. *That's everything this Jeep is. The factory line inspection tag also on Jeep . Front end is Dana 30 - Rear end is Jeep AMC 20 also correct to Jeep 33 years later.