1989 Volvo 780 Bertone - turbo motor, coupe collector car from Maserati factory
Price: - Item location: El Cajon, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volvo
- Model: Other
- Trim: 780 Bertone
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 113,981
- VIN: YV1HA8722KD007365
- Engine size: B230FT
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Volvo OtherVolvo 780 Bertone
The Volvo 780 was the most luxurious model offered. It was designed by Bertone, he renowned coach designer behind many of the luxury Italian cars. This car had an MSRP of $44,000 in 1989.
Here is some information on the 780 model:Bertone 780 Note that this video features a 780 with the same color scheme as this car, ut it is not this car.
- Only 113,981 miles. That's only 4,400 miles per year.
- Smooth running motor. This is the 4-cylinder turbo motor, hich is the desirable one compared with the V6 motor that came in the earlier 780's.
- Serviced by a Volvo dealership - even has Volvo spark plug wires and service sticker showing the timing belt was replaced. I have the factory folder with manual.
- The transmission shifts perfectly.
- The turbo has an excess amount of power.
- Registered, lean title.
- No rust (California car) - with one exception: the tip of the tailpipe has a rust hole due to condensation sitting in it. The repair cost for that is around $40.
- The stereo works.
- It could use fresh window tinting (the old tint is peeling). The headliner is secured with pins. The front seat button on the side that releases the seat back for access to the rear seat is not working, o if this were to be used as a family car that would need to be repaired. However, he seats move forward and back with the electric switches, o access to the rear seat is possible.