1957 VW Karman Ghia Lowlight > Full Restored >Rebuilt Engine Zero Mile 36HP
Price: - Item location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Karmann Ghia
- SubModel: LOWLIGHT
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 1621882
- Color: Metallic Copper
- Engine size: 56 HP
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Ivory with Burgundy Trims
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Volkswagen Karmann GhiaRare and Collectable Limited Production
1957 Volkswagen Karman Ghia
Fully Restored with Fully Rebuilt Zero Mile Engine!! NO RUST!!
VW Karman Ghia Engine 1200cc / 36 HP COMPLETELY REBUILD!!
- Complete Rebuild Transmission
- New Clutch & Disks
- New Mufflers
- New Battery
- New Bushing
- New Gaskets
- ...ALL NEW.. Master cylinder & plugs, Ignition switch, spark plugs & wires, Pipes & shooters, Fuel Filters, Starter, Belts, many Cables, Pressure plate, Crank Seals, Bearing clips, Ignition rotor, ........... ETC. Still have receipts!!
Complete New Paint in Metallic Copper Color
- Trunk & Engine Compartment has also been painted.
- Protective undercoat has been applied underneath the car.
FULL Complete LEATHER INTERIOR
- All new leather seats in Ivory color with burgundy pipings
- Original leather headliner All new carpet set in beautiful burgundy
- All new leather door panels with pockets
- Bumpers, All light covers, All Gauges, Door handles, Door Trims, Ashtray,... ETC
- Windshields Seals, All Window Seals, Trunk & Engine Compartment Seals, ...ETC
New Steering Wheel
All Windows are in Great Conditions
Lights are working
All Brake works has been re-done
Powder Coated Rims
Head Lights, Back Light, Blinkers, Mirror are all in GREAT CONDITION!
Clear Arizona Title, has NEVER been to an accident.
Straight Body & Perfect Nose!!!
***Absolutely ROAD-WORTHY, just turn key and go.
This is the limited production LowlightKarman Ghia that were made ONLY in 50's.As the name 'Lowlight' implied, the lights of the cars are positioned lower than the newer productionscombining with the 'sharp-look' of the bumpers and the grillsgives sporty looks more than any other Karman Ghias.I spent almost $20,000 restoring this Lowlights.Pictures of rebuilding processes and receipts are available upon request.'Before' pictures of the cars, showing that the car is very straight and has NO RUST, are also available upon request.Please feel free to contact me or call me for any other information regarding the car. Buyer is responsible for pick-up and shipping but i'll be more than happy to assist you however i can possible.
Note :Again, this car is absolute road-worthy. It runs and drives absolutely great.The only thing left that the car would still probably need is the stereo/radio of your preference.The rear view mirror just came back from the chrome shop and ready to be installed.
. lucio 602 620 2727