1967 VW BUS WITH FACTORY "POP UP" TOP
Price: US $13,100.00 Item location: San Diego, California, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Trim: BUS
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 78,704
- VIN: 237142113
- Engine size: 1600
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon1967 VW "WALK-THRU" BUS WITH "POP UP" TOPRARE CALIFORNIA SURF BUS WITH FRONT AND BACKLUGGAGE/ SURF RACKS AND LADDER
REBUILT MOTORREBUILT TRANSMISSION WITH NEW CLUTCH AND CABLESNEW ELECTRICAL AND CHARGING SYSTEMCOMPLETE NEW PAINT INSIDE, OUTSIDE AND UNDERNEATHCOMPLETE NEW UPHOLSTERY, HEAD LINER, CARPETING AND DOOR PANELSNEW BRAKE SYSTEM WITH ALL NEW LINES, MASTER CYL., ETC.NEW TIRES AND HUB CAPSNEW SHOCKSNEW MIRRORS, LIGHTS, ACCESSORIESSTARTS IMMEDIATELY AND RUNS VERY SMOOTHLY
LISTING FOR AN OLD FRIEND.
BUY IT NOW PRICE $29999
CALIF. CLEAN, CERTIFIED TITLE AND REGISTRATION PAID TILL 3/22/2017CAN HELP YOU WITH SHIPPING WORLD WIDE
50 YEAR OLD BUS THAT ONLY GOES UP IN VALUE
WE ONLY ACCEPT CASH OR BANK WIRE TRANSFER FOR PAYMENT
INSPECT BEFORE YOU BID!. IF YOU PLAN ON BID AND DO INSPECTION AFTER YOU WIN, DO NOT BID!!
1. Per the Ebay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legal contract and arecommitted to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the Ebay User Agreement, all non-paying Ebay members are reported to consolidated recovery system. A Collection agency and will appear on your credit report.
2. Vehicle may be sold prior to the end of the auction. We reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its direction and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation
3. The winning bidder is required to contact us within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction
4. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required within one business day (24) hours of the auction's close. The deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types for deposit are cash or bank wire transfer
5. If winning bidder does not contact us within 24 hours and doesn't submit deposit within one business day or 24 hours of auction close, vehicle may be available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis6. We have represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospectivebidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions7 Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. We encourage bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to bidding to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a bidding on vehicles8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied9 Final of winning bid price does not include shipping, tag, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the state.10. We can assist you in getting the vehicle to the transport truck driver of your choice in San Diego. We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.11. We bear no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications,expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.12. This auction process is a legally binding contract into which you enter when you click "confirm" on your bid. Please have finances in order before you decide to bid and please ask all questions before you decide to bid. Basically, please only bid if you are ready to purchase this car. Car is sold as-is with no warranties express or implied. License plate is not included. Any disputes regarding the sale of this vehicle shall be resolved through binding arbitration exclusively in Los Angeles county, under applicable state laws. By bidding you agreeto these terms, get your spouse's permission before you bid.
ALL 0 STARS BIDDERS HAS TO QUALIFY FOR BIDS PRIOR BIDDING, OTHERWISE THEIR BIDS WILL BE REMOVED