RARE MINT CLASSIC 1979 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE 4 SPEED! 99.9% RUST-FREE 76,700 MILES!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- Trim: BEETLE BUG
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 76,700
- VIN: 1102838344
- Engine size: 1600CC
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this rare beautiful classic 1970 Volkswagen Beetle!
Finished in sunny yellow over black this VW shows just over 76,500 miles on its working five-digit odometer. The mileage is said to be correct but cannot be 100% verified. This 99.99% rust-free 46 year-old classic sports a great running 1600 CC engine mated to the factory 4 speed transmission, 15" wheels with chrome hub caps and near new rubber, groovy under-dash tray, factory books and manual, and radio-delete. It is being sold with a clean and clear California title and current registration.
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1970 Beetle is in very good to excellent condition overall with nice shine to the paint finish with cool chrome hub caps and nice original bumpers and trim.There are just a few very minor cosmetic imperfections including rock nicks, scratches and other minor light blemishes one would expect of a car this age. Overall this is a very presentable nearly perfect 100% rust-free driver-quality specimen.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this non smoker car is in very good condition throughout. The lights, blinkers, horn and all other gauges and controls function as they should. There is some light wear here and there including a heat crack on the dash and a tattered headliner fabric at the base of the rear window.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1970 Beetle starts well, runs beautifully with lively acceleration from the 1600 cc engine. The transmission shifts crisply, the suspension components are tight with and natural steering feel with solid ride and confident handling. This is a still fun and attention garnering driver!
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1970 VWwill besold with clean and clear title and current California registration. It is smog-exempt here in California due to the year. [PRE-1976]
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, drive, feel and inspect this car in person.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.