1967 Volkswagen VW Baja Bug (Beetle)
Price: US $3,400.00 Item location: San Diego, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 50,000
- Color: Green
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Volkswagen Beetle - ClassicSelling my 1967 VW Baja Bug. It's in very good condition overall. It's been my daily driver for the last three years, ut I just bought a new car and this one has to go.
- Strong stock 1500sp engine. Runs and drives great. About 50,000 miles on the rebuild.
- Interior is in almost perfect condition, o rips or tears in the seats or the headliner.
- New tires in front, bout 50% tread on the rears.
- All the exterior lights work.
- Baja kit is full fiberglass from the 1970's.
- Comes with a custom made bike rack, skid plate, tow bar, nd a buggy-whip.
- Just did a full tune-up: New plugs and wires, ew cap, otor, nd points, resh oil change, echarged the air filter, et the valves and the timing.
- Clean title in my name. CA registration just paid through February 2017.
- Smog exempt in most states, ncluding California.
-Been repainted a few times, nd there are is a spot on the drivers-side front fender and also the area directly under the windshield where the color doesn't match perfectly. You can see it in the first three pictures.-The exhaust manifold has seen better days. Nothing too bad. You can see in the picture of the engine where the muffler attaches to the manifold pipes.
-The speedometer/odometer doesn't work. The needle just stays on zero. Replaced the cable and it didn't fix it, nd I'm not brave enough to open it up to look at the inside. The light bulb inside the speedometer is also out.-Actual mileage of the chassis is unknown. The original odometer read 54,000 when it stopped working, ut it only goes up to 99,999, o I'm sure the actual mileage is over 150,000.
Feel free tomessageme with any questions. I'd be happy to show the car locally in San Diego if you'd like to see it.