1978 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, Completely Restored w/ FiTech Fuel Injection!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: Landcruiser FJ-40
- Type: SUV
- Trim: FJ40
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 67,500
- VIN: FJ40276713
- Color: Sky Blue
- Engine size: 2F
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
This 1978 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 has just received a complete, ground up restoration. This truck was completely torn down to the tub. It was painted inside and out in its original 854 Sky Blue.
Under the hood weadded a brand new FiTech Fuel Injection unit with the G-Surge tank. NO MORECARBURETORISSUES. The truckreceived all new weather stripping, windshield, 2.5” Pro Comp suspension lift, all of the seat frames and brackets were completely disassembled and blasted and painted and reupholstered with new correct interior, new headliner, original “Toyota” front and rear floor mats in excellent condition, (5) new OEM Toyota wheels with new hubcaps and (5) new BFG K02 33x10.50x15 tires, new complete exhaust, all new emblems and stainless hood hold downs, new bumper and rear bumperettes and probably lots more I am forgetting. This truck runs strong, shifts smooth and isabsolutely beautiful.
I strongly welcome and encourage interested parties to comecheck her out and take her for a spin. This truck will be listed locally and I reserve the right to end this auction early.
I can be reached about anytime from 8am to 9pm MST. The truck is in Sheridan, WY. I am happy to help with shipping at buyer's expense.
If you would like to view a couple of walk-around videos, search YouTube for the VIN (FJ40276713) or copy the following URLs into the address line on your browser:
Here's what I ask if you would like to bid on this "as-is" sale:
- Please ask all your questions before placing a bid. I can be reached anytime from 8am - 9pm MST at 307-752-6033.
- I encourage you to inspect the truck or have a pre-purchase inspection done. I am happy to help you make arrangements.
- Please be sure,BEFOREYOU BID, that this is a vehicle you want AS IT SITS.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours and the balance is due in 3 working days.
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY BIDDING!!!