1978 *Rare Diesel* Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 BJ40
Price: - Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: *Rare Diesel* - FJ40 BJ40
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 59,544
- Color: beige
- Engine size: B Diesel. 3000cc 4cyl. 4 speed trans
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Toyota Land Cruiser *Rare Diesel* - FJ40 BJ40"Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 100 diesel land cruisers in the six years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealers of diesel Land Cruisers."
This one will turn heads with the stand out color combination of Toyota beige and black with the cool vintage roof rack/ladder combo. If you are looking for something no one else in town has, this diesel cruiser is it. Diesels were never imported in to the US, but now that they are over 25 years old we can import them legally and get the US title and registration just like a normal vehicle. All diesels were made in Japan and sold in Costa Rica.All our cruisers are checked over twice by a certified diesel mechanic and fixed if anything needs it. We only buy and restore the nicest cruisers.The diesels all have ambulance doors, 4 speed transmission, and removeable top and sides. They average 33 mpg and the bullet proof engines are known to get 500,000 miles.This one has had only 1 owner and is very original.Everything works great.
Feel free to call anytime 772-284-2428
Free shipping to Miami from Costa Rica.Buyer pays $900 import fee.AC installed for- $1,500
Heat installed for- $500
*The Diesel Land Cruiser is the perfect bug out vehicle*
- It resists EMP blasts.
- It can be push started even with a missing battery.
- It can be run on used vegetable oil with an easy conversion available online.
- Diesel fuel will last years without going bad, compared to gasoline which goes bad quickly.
- A Toyota Land Cruiser will go just about anywhere, especially with its 4x4 capability.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.