1971 Toyota Landcruiser fj40 fj 40 tow behind rv
Price: US $13,800.00 Item location: Liberty Lake, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: landcruiser FJ40
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 1
- Color: White
- Engine size: 3.8L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Toyota Land CruiserGreat condition Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 that has been well cared for and drives great!
This is a chance for you to own a 4x4 FJ40 as they are increasingly becoming more rare and their values are skyrocketing!
I purchased this car from my elderly neighbor two years ago and it had been in his family for the last 25 years. My intention was to have it painted, but I've since moved on to another project building out a Mercedes Sprinter, so have priced the FJ40 accordingly so that you can paint it whatever color you desire.
- 2wd and 4wd
- Very Little Rust (Stored Indoors most of it's life)
- New Tires (Less than 2k miles)
- Very powerful Chevy small block V8
- New machined heads, head gaskets and valves
- 3 Speed Manual Transmission
- Fog Lights (All working)
- Roof Rack and Basket
- Off road spot lights, tow Lights and LEDs
- 76,789 miles on odo with less than 15k miles on since V8 was installed in 1988
- Good tires with 70% tread
- Restored Headliner
- Frame is Solid, lived in the Arizona desert most of its life and has almost no rust.
- Full flat towing kit for custom bumper
- 8000lb winch with remote from cab
t is a has the original "3 in the tree" manual transmission and the clutch feels great.
In 1988 the original motor was replaced with a small block v-8, which allows this car to be driven as a daily driver. The v-8 gives this FJ 40 a tremendous amount of power, which makes it a blast to drive.
Just performed major engine overhaul including head gaskets, valves and radiator repair. It's a blast to drive!
The car also features an additional 15 gallon gas tank for extended adventures.
The 4x4 has locking hubs so can easily be changed from 2 wheel drive to 4 wheel drive if the terrain requires it and can also be towed flat behind a truck or RV.
It has custom front and rear bumpers with a connection for a tow bar in the front and a custom built motorcycle rack in the back. In addition to the motorcycle rack, it has additional rear signals and lights for towing connections.
Stored Inside - Call for appointment