1987 Toyota Diesel Pickup 4x4 OM617
Price: US $6,000.00 Item location: David City, Nebraska, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Pickup
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: SR5 Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 197,845
- VIN: JT4RN64D2H5055718
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: OM617.952 Mercedes Turbo Diesel 3.0L 5 cyl.
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Power Steering
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Rock Sliders
- Options: Turbo Diesel, Dual Oil Filters, 15 gal. Fuel Cell, 4-Wheel Drive, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Toyota PickupDetails: 1984 solid axle frame Shackle lift front Ford leaf springs rear High-steer IFS rear axle U-bolt flip front and rear 5.29 gears, LSD front, welded rear Wheel spacers 37x13.5x17 Toyo M/T (Quantity 4) 36x13.5x17 (actual size is 37" tall) Super Swamper Irok Bias Ply (Quantity 2) Best rock crawling tires I've ever ran, but will cruise at 80mph no problem Custom Flatbed with 15gal fuel cell 1987 SR5 body with SR5 bucket seats and SUNROOF! Rock Sliders Remote mount, dual oil filters Autometer Pyro, Boost, Oil Pressure, and Water Temp gauges Centerforce Clutch Bushwacker fender flares on the front And of course.... an OM617 in great running condition with all of Doomsday Diesel LLC's OM617 swap parts
This truck is built to crawl and does so with ease, but is also street legal and current on registration. The pickup will cruise 65mph in 5th gear at about 800 deg. F(EGT).