BJ60 Diesel G Runs Perfect, Great Shape, Factory 5 Speed, Beautiful! NO RESERVE
Price: US $7,600.00 Item location: Broomfield, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: G
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 138,000
- VIN: JT3BJ60G0D0011516
- Color: Refinished Copper Metallic
- Engine size: DIESEL 3B
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Beige, Yellow, Brown
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Toyota Land CruiserBeautiful and Excellently Maintainfed Diesel Land Cruiser.
New paint in last 3 yrs, New Rust Free Frame, New Wheels, Great Stereo & SpeakersOn May-13-16 at 23:01:46 PDT, seller added the following information:
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR SPECIFIC PICTURES, INFORMATION, OR TO MAKE CASH OFFERS AS I MAY END THE AUCTION EARLY FOR A FAIR OFFER.
- This truck has been very good to me and I will miss her very much, need to sell before moving though
- The pictures should show most of the B60 but if you need more just ask. I should finally have time this week to take them
- Has in-dash fatory inclinometer! Use it!! or sell it for $600 & buy diesel, beer, and sunscreen.
- Fuel System recently renewed with cleaned / repaired fuel tank, tubing, hoses, and the thing I will be sad to now finally own...after years of wishing I had one: a Bosch fuel priming pump to replace the old Toyota factory setup.
- Be informed: The frame on this was just installed last year and was from a completely rust-free FJ60 in Califormia. The frame is now perfect ad will last ages if cared for. It has been painted for protection.
- The body is original, save for the plentypounds of Bondo used to replace rusty areas after 30 years in Canada. Any rust under the vehicle was all treated last year and rust found 2 years ago was treated, perhaps not well enough, by the body shop in California that repainted her. The paint is still very good and should holdup for many years, although there are some rust-bubbles beginning to emerge but overall the car looks great. I had hoped to put a new body on her around 2020 but she could easily see 2030 without that and I know
- Lifted, I think...I really am not positive but it is taller than my past trucks. I am guessing the springs were upgraded with lifted versions but I see not labels on them.
- Wheels are beautiful and unique, done by a local shop and tires have good tread remaining
- Power is adequate, plenty to cruise deep into the mountains. Towing boats/campers at altitude might demand the turbo upgrade but I never needed it. Fuel economy averages in the mid-twenties and I drive without thought of saving more.
- Engine runs beautifully, I will try adding a video/audio soon.
- She's not complicated, these parts don't tend to ever die if cared for and none of hers seem worn much at all right now.
- 12V System, 2 Batteries Installed
- Sound-deadening Dynamat (the this, expensive stuff) is in all the right places. She's a bit more springy than a Range Rover HSE but just about as quiet inside :)
- Everything works, everything really looks good for the age and Canadian heritage. This is the nicest BJ60 I have seen in person or online for many years. The time to buy these is now, FJ60's are priced as high or higeher than the diesels and that is unthinkable. I truly never intended losing her but moving, income reduction, and increase of family poundage requires sacrifice.
- Here's to her new master(s)! May you pay a good price, enjoy a great vehicle, and have many years of loving life off the roads in your futures!
- I will try to answer all q's inside the day and post here for all to read.