1993 Toyota Pickup 138k Miles 4x4
Price: US $17,000.00 Item location: Monroe, Louisiana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Tacoma
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 138,410
- VIN: JT4VN13G3P5118529
- Color: Green
- Engine size: V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Toyota TacomaBefore you email me and say I'm crazy please read.
I have a truck that no one else has. There may be a few with less miles or better paint but all things considered it is a special truck. I do understand that I am looking for someone who wants this truck. I therefore encourage you to make an offer if you're interested. The only way to determine the value of a vehicle like this is to list and let the action take place.
The only way for me to find out the value is to place the Buy It Now high and let people that are interested make offers. Even looking at completed auctions on Ebay provides no help in establishing the going price for 23 year old vehicles with 138k miles.
This is my 1993 Toyota Pickup (Tacoma). It has a V6 Engine with a manual 5 speed transmission.
I am only selling this truck because we are expecting two more kids in August which means it is minivan time for this dad.
Here is the story of this truck.
I bought it from one of my friends about 6 years ago. He bought in new in 1993. It was the first Toyota that Skyjacker Suspensions used to build their lift kits for this model truck.
It has the 4" suspension lift and has had it since 1993. The original owner drove this daily until 1997 when it had around 75k miles. He was driving down the interstate and the engine locked up. He took it to our local Toyota dealership and the engine was replaced.
So this 1993 Toyota has an engine in it with only 50k miles.
From 1998 until 2009 this truck was used at his hunting camp so during that ten year period he only put about 10k miles on the truck. When I bought it had 85k on it and I have driven it as a daily driver since then.
Outside of normal maintenance I have had no issues with this vehicle. Let me reiterate the only reason I am selling this is because I have to. You can look at the last item I sold which was my triathlon bike to verify that I really am liquidating everything I can to purchase a minivan for the 3 kids we will have after August.
The interior of this truck is in near perfect condition. I hesitate to say perfect because nothing is. However for a 23 year old vehicle it is literally almost perfect.
Here is some more info on the truck.
A few of the options on this truck:
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Cruise Control
- V6 Engine
- Tool box
- Immaculate Interior
- Winch Bumper
- Warn Lights
- Dent behind passenger door that doesn't affect door or bed of truck. This was there before I bought the vehicle.
- Tailgate latch broken but can be opened manually.
- Window motors change their mind often on how fast to go up and down.
- Passenger side fender molding ripped off this week in the carwash. They are replacing it so winning bidder will have a new one.
- BFG Discontinued the 33x9.50x15 tire so I picked up another set of wheels to be able to keep a skinny tire. Winning bidder will receive the original factory wheels with the vehicle plus the wheels and tires that are currently mounted.
- Paint is fading on driver side front quarter panel.
- Paint is fading in spots on hood.