'83 LandCruiser BJ60, 3B Diesel, 5spd, ALWAYS carries you through, w/ EFFICIENCY
Price: US $7,100.00 Item location: Broomfield, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: G
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: BJ-60, G package
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 140,000
- VIN: JT3BJ60G0D0011516
- Color: Copper Metallic
- Engine size: Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Toyota Land Cruiser GTHIS LISTING IS FOR ONE NICE VEHICLE. A 1983 Left Hand Drive Toyota Land Cruiser BJ60 Diesel with low miles, bulletproof, fuel saving, and perfectly running 3B engine, plus the coveted 5-speed manual transmission all factory. Canadian she was, 100% titled American she is now. Brought to Oklahoma a few years ago, given a rust-free California frame, and repainted/worked-over to be a fantastic driver while remaining the all-terrain powerhouse the world respects it for.
We are moving from Colorado and this vehicle is one of the four I just can't bring with me. I needed to get the listing up for you and will add pictures + additional details in the coming 2-3 days. Please feel free to ask any questions.
HERE's the SHORT LIST:
- Frame is rock-solid and free of any rust problems.
- Engine runs like a champ. Always starts.
- Dual 12V batteries
- Ultra-Rare Inclinometer Built into Dash (Toyota Factory Option)
- EVERYTHING WORKS! Works very well indeed
- Interior in excellent shape for age, no tears in seats or dash. Much desired and preferrable tan colored interior. You literally feel like you are on Safari...every drive.
- 4WD good, wheel-locks good, brakes good, all systems maintained and in proper working order
- Low Miles, ready for at least as many more before major servicing.
- OEM Wheels...I never got around to buying them, but I do have the center caps should you wish to make her a beautiful stock-diesel truck again.
- It is lifted a bit, not too much. As such the ride is not as soft as OEM but could be easily reverted without cost.
- BODY: OK, here's the reason this car is $10k less than it should be: The body actually looks really good overall, however, beneath the shiny new paint (2014) is a mixture of rust, bondo, and sheetmetal. If you need to drive it for 7 years without putting a dime into it, fine. If you want a show car you'll need to spend a couple grand on a dry-climate FJ60 body and put it on. This was a Canada car for 30 years and there is not much anyone can do about that.
- We didn't have the cash to spend on a new frame and body so I opted for the one I felt most important. We had a perfectly good frame installed to ensure no rust causes a safety issue or that the car is unsteady. The body was just patched up by a bodyshop, painted the factory brown-copper-metallic color and that was good for me :)
- I say everything works and so far as I know it does. Everything I use works, but there could be a light or accessory I haven't noticed. In any case, these are easy fixes and I'll look her over before you pick her up.
Ask questions galore! I'll post them here as I answer them and again...pics coming in 2-3 days!
Thank you for looking, any reasonable offer can snatch her up before this auction gets heavy. We need her out of the garage ASAP so we can begin our move. Please bid only you can buy it immediately and pick up quickly. Delivery can be arranged (I'd just use U-Ship) and payment expected shortly after sale. Deposit will be required by Paypal immediately.
On Mar-23-16 at 19:05:23 PDT, seller added the following information: SAVE MONEY
uShip is the first and largest auction style
marketplace for shipping and transportation