Amazingly clean 1994 Subaru SVX - 77K miles
Price: US $11,000.00 Item location: Katy, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Subaru
- Model: SVX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: L
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 77,700
- VIN: jf1cx3350rk103430
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 3.3-liter 24-valve
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Charcoal Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Subaru SVXCheck out the video - https://youtu.be/zjZd9cM61no
- Still smells like new
- Very rare 1994 Subaru SVX L. One of only 1666 ever made that year.
- 77K original miles
- Incredible red paint with brand new charcoal perforated leather gray seats
- New Murano wheels complete the perfect look, the fit is perfect. Original wheels are included.
- New tires with less than 100 miles
- New perforated brake disks all around
- Custom Acura MDX headlight conversion
- Engine bay looks amazing, almost new
- No oil leaks (very rare on these cars)
- Viper alarm with remote start, motion sensor
- No rust, dents
- Straight body
- Lowered 2 inches. Seats low
- CD Player
It gets looks from people where ever I go and the reactions are great. If you can imagine a face that says "what the hell is that??!" then you know the expressions I see every day as I drive around town. If there is one thing the Subaru SVX is known for is its unique body style. The most striking feature of the car is the windows. The window design of the SVX was created with the goal of good aerodynamics, unobstructed visibility and a distinctive appearance. These cars were intended to be noticed, and they certainly were. This car has all new upgraded brakes front and rear.
Autocheck score 46??? This SVX is almost new.