Avanti II Restomod with A/C and Rack and Pinion Steering
- Make: Studebaker
- Model: Avanti
- SubModel: II
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 7,900
- VIN: RQB-1973
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: RamJet 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Studebaker Avanti
Offered today is my 1973 Studebaker Avanti II. This Avanti has been my restomod art and engineering project for the past few years. It equipped with:
- a new RamJet 350 engine (under 1000 miles on it so far)
- 700R4 Overdrive transmission (7800 miles since rebuild)
- reenforced engine crossmember
- rack and pinion steering
- modern aluminum radiator with electric fan
- Steeltech front disc brakes
- new shocks, rear leaf springs, and rebuilt king pins
- Classic Enterprises Torque Boxes (hog troughs)
- ceramic coated headers
- stainless exhaust
- rechromed rear bumper from Nostalgic
- NuRelic power windows
- modern wiring harness
- HID headlights with LED turn signals
- Very recent paint
- Recaro seats and matching custom interior
- 3 point seat belts
- Phantom Gauges
- LED lights all around and LED ground effects lighting
- Retrosound audio with bluetooth telephone and a custom made cell phone dock
- and lastly..... CUP HOLDERS!
This Avanti has it all and gets compliments everywhere I take it. If you want an Avanti that looks good that you can actually DRIVE, this is the Avanti for you. The RamJet 350 is a GM Performance fuel injected crate engine. It makes 351 HP at 500 RPM and 403 LB-FT of torque at 3600 RPM.The RamJet 350 comes with a diagnostic tool and an extensive manual.
Yes... There are cheaper Avantis. Buy a cheaper one if you wish to spend your weekends fixing instead of driving. Buy my car if you want to DRIVE and look good doing it. This car is built to drive with all the temperamental annoying aspects of a car built 40 years ago replaced with modern technology. Avanti means forward after all!
I will accommodate inspections and transport at buyers expense. The mileage shown is the number since I changed the gauges. Actual miles are unknown. The new engine has less than 1000 miles on it! Also note that this 1973 Avanti has the vin number RQB-1973!
For questions email or call 614 323 6902.