1974 Porsche 911 US Carrera
Price: - Item location: Dania, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: Carrera
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Carrera
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 83,000
- VIN: 9114400073
- Color: white
- Engine size: 3.0
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: rwd
- Interior color: black
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Porsche 911 CarreraVIN 9114400073. this is chassis number 73 of 528 made for the u.s. in 1974. california car
very solid car all around. never had an accident. body is straight and rust free. underside of car is solid and dry. all window seals are fresh.
the interior is also in great condition. the seats are leather and when you get into the car that is what you smell. leather. the dash has no cracks. headliner is great. carpets are great. overall a very nice and tidy interior.
the original motor was swapped for a 3.0 which was rebuilt in 2008. it runs great, ulls strong. transmission shift buttery smooth without any grinding or hesitations.
wheels are fuchs 15x 7&8's in great shape. it has the "s" alloy calipers up front.
i have a huge binder with all sorts of documentation
and now i'll mention the bad:
1) needs front left strut insert
2) one touch up on right left fender which you can see in the pic. nothing major though
3) one dimple from the inside on front bonnet close to hood emblem
4) passenger side sugar scoop has a wrinkle on top part
5) the glove box door is not perfect
6) car has a rebuilt title due to an engine fire in 2008. at which time the car got a rebuilt 3.0 liter motor, he ducktail was swapped for a 75 carrera tail (although i believe it is aftermarket), nd the car was treated to a full window out respray.
car is located in hollywood, l and personal inspections are welcomed
$500 deposit is due within 24 hours of commitment and balance within 7 days
thanks for looking :-)