73 Porsche 911 "RSR" Project - Clean Title
Price: US $12,000.00 Item location: Kenilworth, New Jersey, United States
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: RSR
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 1,000,000
- VIN: 9113500745
- Color: White
- Drive type: RWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Porsche 911 RSRHere is an RSR race car or restoration project looking for new home. With the value of Porsche 911 resto-mods going through the roof, this 911 is a great foundation to jump in. This one includes parts that likely cost as much as the asking price.
This 911 and was said to have been in dry storage since the early 2000's which appears to be true since the only rust detected other than light surface rust is the passenger side mounting wing which has small some holes in it. There is some bondo work on the door bottom as seen in the pics, so there may have been rust there as well.
The previous owner had the modifications seen in the pictures done including installation of steel rear RSR flares, cut the roof to install tube framing (unfinished), front camber boxes installed (unfinished) and began modifying the front panel to mount the oil cooler.
This 911 comes with the following:
- Penske double adjustable front and rear coil overs- New
- ERP front control arms and rear 935 spring plates - New
- Smart racing front camber boxes with camber plates
- Smart racing through body sway bar - New
- Tarrett rear sway bar - New
- Front oil cooler with fittings and lines - New
- Early RSR fiberglass front fenders - New
- Early RSR fiberglass front bumper - New
- Early RSR rear bumper - New
- Front steel hood in excellent condition
- Fiberglass roof - New (Needs fitting and mounting) OR a factory non sunroof steel roof*
- Fiberglass doors - New OR the factory steel doors pictured *
- Door frames with glass
- Rear pop out quarter windows
- Front and rear aluminum late model brake calipers
- Rear fiberglass engine lid
- Factory gauge set
- Chrome RSR type side view mirror
- Early parts including; 915 shifter, E-brake assembly, head lights, pedal set, seat rail mounts, original front and rear light box housings, front hood hinges, miscellaneous seals including rear deck lid, front deck lid, new door fuzzies.
- The Fuchs pictured are not included but the 911 will be delivered on roller wheels. Add $800 to include a set of Fuch 16 x 7 & 8's with tires.
- The Dash Pad pictured is for an SC and not included.
- The windshield shown is not included.
- If you choose to include the fiberglass doors in lieu of the steel doors shown, you will need to source hinges. These can be purchased at GT-Racing.com and other suppliers.
- If going back to stock you can source the rear seat/package tray panel here: http://www.restoration-design.com/store/product/KIT-S3 for $1300 and the fender mounting plate for $75.00, should you decide to replace these.
- The car is located in Kenilworth, NJ 07033. I am happy to accommodate those that want to see it M-F between the hours or 9am and 5pm.
- Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer but I will do my best to assist the buyer and/or their agent.
- Pickup must be Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
- The car will not be released before your bank check clears.
I reserve the right to sell the car outside of ebay.
Good Luck and Happy Bidding!