1994 black on gray 6 speed 968 coupe
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 968
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 152,000
- VIN: WP0AA2966RS820590
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 3.0
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 6 Speed Manual
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Porsche 968
994 Porsche 968 VIN# WPOAA2966RS820590. The car drives straight and true. Zero rust and no cracks on the dash what so ever. All majorservicedone by Porsche Specialist and the car has a clean carfax. I hold receipts for all of the work done since I've purchased the car back in 2006 (work done by RS Barn and IMA in VA) as well as all parts purchased. Title in hand. The vehicle will be sold with all books, manuals, 2 keys 2 remote fob and the original leather Porsche binder.
Vehicle is equip with Option Codes 220 (limited slip differential)
Serviced within 10,000 miles
• New Clutch
• New Timing belt, belt tensioners and rollers
• Balance belt
• oil and filter
• DME relay
• New hatch struts
• Stainless Steal Clutch line
• New clutch slave and master cylinders
• Gear box serviced, synchros 1 - 6 replace along with snap ring, pinion bearing. Gear box refilled w/ redline
• Front tires 225/40 ZR /18 Rear 265/35/18
Added performance equipment
K&N air filter
Koni Yellow adjustables
NEW Porter field RS4 brake pads
RS Barn stage 1 racing chip
airbox modded with funnel tubes to allow better air flow
18" Porsche Turbo twist wheels
• Alarm w/ 2 way receiver, trunk releas, window roll down and Keyless entry by Clifford (needs reprogramming)
• Avic BT700 head unit with fulliPodintegration, Navigation and bluetooth capable.
• Genuine Porsche deep bucket sport seats. Very hard to find in this color
Items that need attention:
Car has developed a coolant leak on thepassenger floor, mostlikelythe heater core is leaking.
Center console screw post under the ashtray has broken. It's best to simply replace this console. It is held by the other screws but the ash tray will not lock in place.
brake pad wear sensors needs replacing. This is $6.00 at Paragon.
Glove box drops freely when released. The arm that stops it has broken. It does close and lock securely.
Some light scratches along the rear fender above the wheel. I do think in the hands of a professional a buffer will take them out.
The alarm needs reprograming. I have the directions but haven't gotten around to doing it. Its not easy.
The roof antenna needs to be replaced.
The service history.
I have over $6,000 in professional service and genuine Porsche parts invested in this car, therefore it runs like it should.
On Jun-16-16 at 10:37:35 PDT, seller added the following information:
I have better pictures but when I tried to upload, they were too large. I'll scale them down later.In the mean time please follow the link to youtube to see video of the car